The Vampire Diaries discussion

Television > The House Guest - Discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
What did you like and what didn't you like in this episode of the Vampire diaries?

message 2: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Well there goes two more characters that bite the dust.

Wow, Matt's reaction to Caroline's admission? hmm I kind of expected that though.

I didn't know she was going to tell him though. And it looks like Jenna might get her answers from Isobel herself.

Katherine tries to much to play with Damon. She does realize that he does not like her anymore. does she?

message 3: by Miss Silvertongue (last edited Feb 26, 2011 10:01PM) (new)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments It was a good episode. Sort of.

I don't think Caroline explained herself really well. It was pretty abrupt. Since Matt's currently got vampire blood in his system, I hope he doesn't turn into one.

The bit where Jonas and Luka were trying to revive Elijah was pretty good. Great timing by Katherine. But when Luka suddenly caught on flames... well, it was weird but sort of cool. I wish they hadn't killed both of them. *sigh*

Mixed feelings about Katherine, as always. But Isobel's back, finally. I'm really looking forward to see how Jenna reacts. Poor Ric, he's got some serious explaining to do.

Anyway, we've got six weeks hiatus to look forward to. :)

message 4: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

LOL he does have some very serious explaining to do...but I think it will be Elena explaining everything to Jenna. Jenna is going to be pretty mad when she found out.

I know...it was sad that they both died...:(

We have to wait until April 7th to see new episodes( which is good for me in a way because I have to study! lol)

message 5: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Miss Silvertongue wrote: "It was a good episode. Sort of.

I don't think Caroline explained herself really well. It was pretty abrupt. Since Matt's currently got vampire blood in his system, I hope he doesn't turn into on..."

I loved that scene. I thought it was soo cool. And I kind of wanted Luka to pull off the dagger. Because let me say, that I actually like Elijah. Hehe. He was a badass, and I dig a badass.

But no one beats Damon. He's by far the best. :)