Comments Showing 1-50 of 166 (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Fatima i love this book its mysterious and romantic

message 2: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke I hate this book

Sabrina Duke wrote: "I hate this book"

aww :( its so sweet.

message 4: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke It's the worse book I have ever read!

Vail Duke wrote: "It's the worse book I have ever read!"

You must not have read Twilight yet then.

message 6: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke Read the first 2 pages of it but midnight club is still worse!!!

Sabrina Seriously? You prefer twilight to this amzing Christopher pike book anything he writes I love

message 8: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke I love all Christopher Pike book that is his worse book and I see your point twilight is a lot worse than anything Pike could write!!!

message 9: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke You hate the hunger games!!! What your favourite Christopher Pike book???

Sabrina At least he makes up for it in all his other books

message 11: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke ??? What's your favourite Christopher Pike book?

Sabrina That's so hard I love so many, road to nowhere is probably one of my top, falling and the last vampire series, how about you?

message 13: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke Remember me!!!

Sabrina i loved the first and second story, but unsatisfied with the last story, and i just couldn't really get into the Hunger Games

message 15: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke The hunger games is good but not great. I enjoyed the first remember me but not to rest of the series, I don't think Pike did the book any favours by writing two more it was great as it was!!

Sabrina Yeah, you're right I hope now that he doesn't ruin thirst by continuing writing the story

message 17: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke I think he may he is already wanting to write thirst 6

message 18: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke I think he may he is already wanting to write thirst 6

Sabrina Duke wrote: "I think he may he is already wanting to write thirst 6"

Yeah I read about that on his Facebook page

message 20: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke Same and i all so heard, which will not be any use to you but, he is coming to do a book signing in the UK in June!!!

Sabrina your so lucky!! he never comes to canada

message 22: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke Did you send him your copy of witch world?

Sabrina No I wanted to but I forgot to do it on time. Last year he was suppose to cone to Brampton Canada. And I was going to skip school with my friend to go and when we got there he didn't show up! I freaked out when o got to the mall. Did you send your witch world copy

message 24: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke Well I was going to sent him it but because I live in the UK I couldn't get a SAE so he could sent my books back to me only international coupons so I messaged him on Facebook and he tolled me the he would hopefully be in the UK in June, so fingers cross.
You said that your friends like Christopher Pike books too!!! None of my friends have even heard of him!!!

Sabrina Yeah one of my friends reads his books but only the new releases I lend her my copies all the time though. I hope he'll get a chance to come here too

Sabrina Yeah one of my friends reads his books but only the new releases I lend her my copies all the time though. I hope he'll get a chance to come here too

message 27: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke I hope he comes so he can make up for not being their last time you went to see him!!!

Sabrina he better! lol

message 29: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke Why don't you ask him on Facebook why he wasn't there?

Sabrina Yeah i should

message 31: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke What are you reading now?

Sabrina im reading the Season of Passage

message 33: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke That is really good I read it a 3 weeks ago, I'm reading the blind mirror now

Sabrina I so badly want to read the blind mirror but cant find it, my library has it but i hate reading books i have to give back

message 35: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke Look on eBay that is where I bought mine. Same I hate borrowing book from any where because I like to read at my own pace!!!

Sabrina Yeah im going to check, ive gotten most of my pike books at thrift stores. I also just like to own the book so i can read whenever i want and yeah librarys seem to rush you to return the book

message 37: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke I also like to read a book more than once.

Sabrina Yeah Same it seems to never get old

message 39: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke So people don't see that, because you already know what is going to happen but what i find is if I read a book again i pick up bits I have missed.

Sabrina Thats so true

message 41: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke What part are you on (on season of passage)?

Sabrina Im almost finished it, lauren is going to the cave with gary knowing they wont return

message 43: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke That, in my opinion, is the best part, it really keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have nearly finish the blind mirror too.

Sabrina Yeah that part was good but i just wanted them to blast off so they could actually live. I found the blind mirror on ebay definatly going to buu it. I need that book and the cold one to complete my christopher pike adult books

message 45: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke I need the listeners to complete my adult collection!!!

Sabrina i have that one but, it is in bad condition, if i find it somewhere else i will probably buy it again, its a good book though, interesting

message 47: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke I will probably read that one next then. The blind mirror is good too, as it says in the book a lot, everything is not how it seems!

Sabrina i cant wait to read it!

message 49: by Duke (new) - rated it 1 star

Duke What do you think of the cold one I read half then I got a bit lost?

Sabrina I didn't read that one yet. It's being shipped to my house in a few days.

« previous 1 3 4