SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

It's All Fun & Games > QUIZ: "Which Faction of Supernatural Atlanta Do You Belong To?"

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments Find out which faction of supernatural Atlanta you belong to with the Kate Daniels quiz

Ilona & Gordon posted this quiz in 2/2010. I'm gettin' antsy for the May release of Magic Slays and started poking around their site.

If you haven't yet taken the quiz and would like to, you can access it KD Quiz . Be sure to let us know your results. :)

message 2: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments My Results: Pack

pack

You are a shapeshifter of the Pack. Family is the most important thing to you. You don't trust outsiders and while you're fanatically loyal to your friends, you're courageous and aggressive and emotions tend to occasionally get the better of you. You value loyalty, obedience, restraint, and duty above all.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Covens

Covens

You are a witch of the Covens. You believe in balance: for every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction. He who disrupts the harmony of the world will get their comeuppance one way or another. You're independent and comfortable in your own skin and you look to nature for guidance in resolving your problems.

message 4: by Desperado (last edited Feb 25, 2011 12:01AM) (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 1360 comments PAD

PAD

You are a cop of the Paranormal Activity Division. You have a strong sense of right and wrong and tend to see the world in black and white. The laws are there for a reason and you make sure that they stay in place. You live hard and party hard, because you never know when you have to put yourself between a crazed maniac armed with a fireball and a random citizen who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

message 5: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments Very cool. ;) Thanks for sharing, ladies! Do you agree with your results?

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2011 12:28AM) (new)

Hmm, actually I do. At least with the balance thing. Maybe I'm not that comfortable in my own skin and always looking to nature for guidance though.. How 'bout you Steph? :)

message 7: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 1360 comments Somewhat. I DO have a strong sense of right & wrong but I DON'T see in just black & white. There are shades of grey, after all. I DO party & live hard. You only have one life to live so why not live it to the fullest? Live like there's no tomorrow! The "laws are there for a reason & you make sure that they stay in place" part is funny. I actually put "As long as they don't get you into hot water with the cops" for the first question so how did they get PAD from that?

My oldest brother is a cop. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know I got this result. *sigh*

message 8: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (last edited Feb 25, 2011 12:44AM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments Me? Well ...

You are a shapeshifter of the Pack.
I do love me some shifters! ;)

Family is the most important thing to you.
True.

You don't trust outsiders and while you're fanatically loyal to your friends, you're courageous and aggressive and emotions tend to occasionally get the better of you.
-- I do trust "outsiders", sometimes a bit too quickly for my hubby's liking. But, I go with the theory that everyone starts out as a potential friend, some make the cut (so to speak) and some don't. :)
-- I'm definitely loyal to my friends
-- I think I'm generally a courageous person, who can be aggressive at times and my emotions have been known to rule my actions at times

You value loyalty, obedience, restraint, and duty above all.
Hmmm, I definitely value loyalty to the extent that I hope my family and friends will always have my back. I'm not sure the others fit exactly though. Restraint? Not really a characteristic I'm known for.
Obedience? Maybe from a pet. LOL!

Sorry ... that was a bit long-winded, but had the time, so why not. :D

message 9: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments I'm with you, Lethal, "live life to the fullest"! Here, here!

message 10: by Josie (new)

Josie | 1967 comments Yeah!

Aww Steph, the pack sounds nice! Almost like a Gryffindor!

I got PAD too, although the only thing that may be true is the right and wrong thing. The rest... well... nothing like me!

message 11: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments :)

LOL @ "The rest... well... nothing like me!"

message 12: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23497 comments Yay! I got PACK

And fortunately and unfortunately a lot of it fits ;)

message 13: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments :D

message 14: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments I got Pack, but I think I'm a mix of Pack & PAD. And maybe Coven... Lol. :)

message 15: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 1854 comments I got PACK too! It all fits. I laughed at You don't trust outsiders because I have a serious problem with strangers in my house. I feel like they're invading my territory. I don't make them feel at home. I watch them like a hawk, doesn't matter if they're here to fix something, I want them to leave ASAP and they better not touch my stuff. I'm not a very trusting person and I'm a pessimist, what can I say?

message 16: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments Oh, I'm like that too, Ames. Comfortable with my nearest & dearest, but not a big fan of strangers. I'm no social butterfly. And I'm a big "personal space" person. Maybe I'm more "pack" than I first thought... ;)

message 17: by Trish (new)

Trish (boxiedoxie) | 38 comments My Results: PAD

You are a cop of the Paranormal Activity Division. You have a strong sense of right and wrong and tend to see the world in black and white. The laws are there for a reason and you make sure that they stay in place. You live hard and party hard, because you never know when you have to put yourself between a crazed maniac armed with a fireball and a random citizen who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

message 18: by CyberAlmu (new)

CyberAlmu | 302 comments My result: People

People

You're a member of the People. You pilot undead for a living and believe that most problems can be resolved through application of reason, money, or a vampire. You believe in pursuit of academic excellence, as long as it doesn't conflict with your financial well-being, and you feel that those who work hard should be able to show off the fruits of their labors.

message 19: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments I wanna clean that dude's teeth every time I see that pic. >:)

message 20: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23497 comments ROFLMAO!

message 21: by CyberAlmu (new)

CyberAlmu | 302 comments yep, it's a horrible pic...

message 22: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (last edited Apr 27, 2011 05:14PM) (new)

Judithe | 6371 comments No surprise...also pack...fits in many ways, LOL!

Hmmm...no matter how many times I check it, the HTML is a little weird! Oh well.

Pack

Pack

You are a shapeshifter of the Pack. Family is the most important thing to you. You don't trust outsiders and while you're fanatically loyal to your friends, you're courageous and aggressive and emotions tend to occasionally get the better of you. You value loyalty, obedience, restraint, and duty above all.

More about the Pack and other factions: http://kate.ilona-andrews.com/categor...

Which Faction do you belong to?

message 23: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23497 comments Ilona has resurrected this quiz. It's in the blog @ 3 May 2018

I did it not remembering what I got last time, hey it was 2011, and I bet you can't guess what I got ......... PACK again, so it must be true ..... right?

message 24: by Nerdy Werewolf (last edited May 04, 2018 05:02AM) (new)

Nerdy Werewolf (halogen) | 217 comments Oh, man...I am such a sucker for a quiz...

A Quiz: Find Your Place in Kate's Atlanta

message 25: by Marisa (new)

Marisa (moretta) | 824 comments I'm PACK too :D

message 26: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 39 comments Also Pack

message 27: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23497 comments Yay, lots of pack to play with :D

message 28: by Nerdy Werewolf (last edited May 04, 2018 06:18AM) (new)

Nerdy Werewolf (halogen) | 217 comments Bruh...how did I get The Order??

description

You are a Knight of the Order of Merciful Aid. You’re disciplined, competent, and organized. You serve a higher purpose and you tend to take a rational approach to most problems. Your mission is simply to protect mankind, even if it means protecting it from itself. You are lethal, honorable, and, unfortunately, convinced that you are always right.

I hate this...LOL.

message 29: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments Got pack again also.

LOL Holly!

kittykat AKA Jo Tortitude | 324 comments Hey folks!

I got The Order too (Holly- great (?) minds at work again lol!)

But as I've not yet read Kate Daniels I have NO IDEA what this means ha ha ha!

I will say though, I like to think that I'm
disciplined, competent, and organized.
and quite often pretend to be

and grudgingly admit to feeling that
You are..., unfortunately, convinced that you are always right.
but that is firmly the fault of my father who ALWAYS thinks he's right.

message 31: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23497 comments LOL

message 32: by Nerdy Werewolf (last edited May 07, 2018 06:05AM) (new)

Nerdy Werewolf (halogen) | 217 comments Herekittykitty wrote: "and grudgingly admit to feeling that
You are..., unfortunately, convinced that you are always right.
but that is firmly the fault of my father who ALWAYS thinks he's right.."

Oh my gosh, Kitty, you need to read this series...you have no idea what you just said, but it's perfect in context!! Holy wow.... :D

The Order is not the worst...but Pack or the People would have been way better...I'm waiting for someone to get godhood. I hope that's an option...

message 33: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23497 comments Yep, she nailed it without even reading the books!!

kittykat AKA Jo Tortitude | 324 comments Holly and Sandra... WOW. Really? But that really is me to a T! I'm waiting until 28th August (my birthday as well as release day of the last book!) to begin so that I can binge from start to finish but you ladies really have peaked my interest with what you've said!

message 35: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23497 comments It's my favourite series so I hope you love it.

message 36: by Nerdy Werewolf (new)

Nerdy Werewolf (halogen) | 217 comments Yeah, I had been eyeing it for years and then last year I devoured it. SO good, which really doesn't even describe the amount of fun to be had.

kittykat AKA Jo Tortitude | 324 comments I already KNOW I'm gonna love it but you have both really really piqued my interest even more with what you've said here... just waiting for that last release lol!

message 38: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23497 comments At least its now at the edit stage Kitty.

message 39: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1586 comments
You are a witch of the Covens. You believe in balance: for every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction. He who disrupts the harmony of the world will get his comeuppance one way or another. You’re independent and comfortable in your own skin, you live and let live, and you look to nature for guidance in resolving your problems.

message 40: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23497 comments That's a good one Lisa Kay :)

kittykat AKA Jo Tortitude | 324 comments Thanks Sandra, I can't wait.

And Lisa Kay, that pic is gorgeous! (I can't comment on witch status, as you can see from above I'm saving the series up haha...

message 42: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28264 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "He who disrupts the harmony of the world will get his comeuppance one way or another." >;)

Good one and pretty pic!

message 43: by Nerdy Werewolf (new)

Nerdy Werewolf (halogen) | 217 comments I'm totally sitting over here jealous of your witchy status, Lisa!

message 44: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1586 comments Thanks, ladies. The pic is from the quiz. :o)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Magic Slays (other topics)