Invisibooks for Invisipeeps discussion

Favorite Book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela (wildkitties) | 28 comments My favorite book is Where Late The Sweet Birds Sang by Kate Wilhelm. I first read this in my early twenties and for some reason it spoke to me. I love this book. At its most basic it's about being yourself and that is something my mom always told me to be and something I wish I would remember more. It's about individulasism (I know I spelled that wrong). I read it maybe once a year or so, and still like it.

What is your favorite book that I should read?

message 2: by Future (new)

Future Cat Lady (future-cat-lady) | 30 comments Mod
Did you read The Help? The Help by Kathryn Stockett

It's a really amazing story- it's historical fiction and there is so much to love about it. I don't want to give anything away, but it might be one of my favorite books of all time.

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela (wildkitties) | 28 comments I did read it and I did like The Help. I hope the movie is good too.

message 4: by Future (new)

Future Cat Lady (future-cat-lady) | 30 comments Mod
There is going to be a movie?! how did I not know? *excited*

Have you read any Michelle Moran? Her work is amazing! I am reading her book about the french revolution now and her other books are about Eqypt. They are historical fiction and I think if you like the help, you'll be into it.

message 5: by Ella (new)

Ella  Cinders (EllaCinders) | 3 comments I think that my favorite book would be Anthem by Ayn Rand.

I read it in high school and the library finally just asked if I wanted to buy the copy because I kept borrowing it.