Kids of the lost (A new kind of RP) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((start))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Medli sat staring at the lake at the top of her home, a hollow tree. She went there whenever she was bored, tired, sad, ETC. Madri, a purple fairy with a redish core flew energetically over the lake, skimming the surface.Medli watched the little orb if light fly faster and faster. Sometimes she wished she could fly like that, and escape it all, the fate she had sealed...She shook it out and pulled out her arrow and decided to shoot at some bushes. "better than doing nothing..." She thought, having perfect aim without even thinking. Before long, madri flew up, Breathless. "huh,huh, I...huh... never...huh... Flew that fast...huh... before!..." she said between pants. Medli smiled a little, not revealing her pointy grin. "if I hadn't come here" She thought, "I would have never met madri..." she leaped off of the 20 ft. tall tree and floated down gracefully. "So, what's up?" Madri asked. Medli thought for a second. "well, we could go hunt and gather food, we ARE out of food..." Medli said, picking up her arrows. "OK then!" madri said as they ran into the woods. Madri would scan up high for game, and Medli would hunt it. Before long, they had some mushrooms, a rabbit, and some wild rushberries. Luckily, when Medli was a alive, she went camping a lot and knew how to gather food and prepare it. Of course, she did most of the cooking except for the rushberries, madri had a special way of making them extra sweet. When the rabbit was about done, Medli noticed that her bow was gone. "oh, crap! I must have forgotten it in the forest!" She said putting on her boots. "I'll stay here and take care of this, you go and find it!" Madri said. Medli ran to where she had put it down, but it wasn't there. Suddenly, she heard a flute and saw the light of a lantern. "hey, you!" She said in the light's direction. Suddenly, the flute stopped. She heard something running away deeper into the woods. She saw it dropping arrows, too! "COME BACK HERE!" She yelled. Skull kid kept running. "huh, a girl must have wandered off into the forest. Poor kid, she'll probably starve out here... after all, she is only a gir-" He began to say to Tatl and Tael when he tripped. "WHAT THE HELL?-"He yelled as he fell. Medli pulled out her dagger. "Stop!" She yelled pointing it at him. "You're a skull kid!?!? but... you're a girl...." he trailed off. Medli was really PO'ed at this point."who does this guy think he IS!?!" she thought. But instead of beating him up, she simply grabbed the arrows and bow, and went back to her home. Skull kid scowled at tatl and tael. "And WHAT were you doing in all of this?" He asked. "well, we told you not to take them in the first place..." Tatl said softly.

message 3: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Ever pulled her knees up to her chest and put her chin on her knees. She could never get warm enougj, and she didn't know how to make fire. Her servants had donw that for her. Now she was alone, so alone. she put her feet out, her bangles jingling softly

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Skull kid shook his head. "How could I live here so long and not know that there was other ones...like me...?" He wondered. How many were there, anyways? "Are you OK?" Tatl asked. "Yeah, that chick was pretty tough." Tael added. "Oh, um, yeah, i'm fine. Hey... I have a fun idea... what if we got revenge? Hehe..." He laughed his funny little laugh. "But skully, she might-" Tatl started, but he had already ran ahead. Keeping skull kid out of trouble was like bringing a sword to a gunfight: useless.

message 5: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Ashes sat by himself, leaning against a tree trunk. He was drawing a picture of his younger brother and sister, even if he wasn't sure that's what they looked like. He wasn't even sure if the two children he was drawing were his siblings. He sighed. Ophelia was sitting on his shoulder, talking away into his ear. He wasn't really listening.

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 3 comments ((ima jump in if that's okay...))
Necro could hear Zale flying around chasing a chipmunk,"Zale, you're not going to be able to catch it! Just give up already!"

Zale continued chasing the chipmunk,"I've almost got it though!" he chased it until he got a grip on its tail, getting dragged around behind it,"Would you stop running around already!"

Necro laughed,"Why don't we go get a squirrel or a deer instead?"

Zale let go of the chipmunk's tail and rolled across the ground,"Good idea, I'm getting tired of chasing that chipmunk," he said as Necro picked him up and put him on her shoulder.

message 7: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Ever took up her bow ignoring her hand. She slung her quiver over her shoulder and left the cav tugging her bangs in her eyes

message 8: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Ashes finished his drawing and held it out in front of him, inspecting it. "What do you think?" He asked Ophelia. Ophelia stopped her chatting and looked at it. "Darling...." she trailed off. "Stop hurting yourself."

message 9: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She jupmed in a tree and laoded ehr bow and waited

message 10: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Ashes shook his head. "I'm not." He protested. "They're just a pair of children." Ophelia touched his cheek with her small hand. "A very special pair of children." She said softly.

message 11: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Ever spotted a deer and raised her bow

message 12: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Ashes sighed. "There's no fooling you, is there?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Skull kid was in a field. Wait, why was he out of the lost woods? He looked around. Everything was blurry, dizzy, but still viewable. He felt....funny. He looked down at his hands. They were hands of a kariki. He was running in the middle of the night. "what....what is this? he thought, trying to control his body, but he couldn't. It was like a movie. Suddenly, he approached some intimidating woods. The lost woods. Then he heard someone approach him. It was a girl, about his age. He couldn't really remember her, but her guessed she was probably his friend. "You know you'll get lost if you go in there." She said with a mix of concern, pissed-off-ness, and sadness on her face. He felt words coming out of his mouth. "They said I'm too young to go out alone...I'll prove them all wrong." He said, not controlling his mouth, standing in front of the entrance. "But...wait! Nobody knows what will happen to you! You could starve or-" She began, but was interrupted by him. "here I go!" he yelled, and jumped into the thicket. he walked around, his sword and shield ready. Then, the moon was concealed by the clouds. It was so dark. Suddenly, something jumped out and pushed him to the ground, but was quickly destroyed with his sword. A wild boar. "Is THIS why they say it's so dangerous in here? wimps!" He said triumphantly. After walking a couple of minutes, he felt dizzy, light headed. He soon hit the ground out cold. Then he heard screaming, his screaming, and woke up. "hey! Hey! Are you all right?" Tatl asked, bumping him slightly. Skull kid woke up and stretched his bones ans yawned. "yes...I'm fine..." He said sleepily. "Were you dreaming about.... back then again, skully?" Tael asked. "no." Skull kid replied curtly. He looked at his long, bony, brown fingers to make sure they were still there. "do you know what today is?" Tatl asked. honestly, skull kid never really bothered to keep track of the time, so the fairies did it for him. "suprise me..." He said with a sharp grin. "It's the day we found you!" The siblings said in unison. "It's been....hmm... oh, yeah! 15 years to this day!" Tatl added. "what?! 15 years?" He scratched his head. Time really flew. He got up, put on his boots, and went to the tree stump outside of his house. He started playing a tune a hero had once taught him on his way through the forest. "oh, oh! We found a present for you!" Tatl said, concealing a floating object behind her. He picked it up. "hmm.... nice job, you guys! thanks..." he said, looking over the sheet of music for his flute. He practiced the new piece.

message 14: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She let go of the arrow and it wizzed thriugh the air and struck the deer in the heart.

message 15: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She sat in the tree and jumped down, but insted of taking the whole deer, she yanked the arrow out and started walking away

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Medli walked up to the now dead deer. "How many skull kids ARE there living in here?" She asked out loud.

message 17: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Ashes heard a voice in the trees and looked up, alerted.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Skull kid was playing his favorite song, called "saria's song", on his flute. Then, in the middle of everything, he heard a girl shout "How many skull kids ARE there living in here!?" He recognized the voice from somewhere. "Hey, isn't that that chick from the forest's voice?" Tatl asked. "Um, I guess so..." skull kid replied. He did kinda remember her voice, but this one was different, from somewhere else. He had never met anyone else in this forest before though.

message 19: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Ophelia grabbed his ear lobe. "Did you hear that?" She asked. He nodded.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Madri bumped Medli. "SHUT UP, OR SOMEONE WILL HEAR YOU!" She whispered. "Yeah, yeah, it doesn't really matter though..." Medli said, obviously distracted. "When that dude from yesteday comes back to annoy you, don't blame ME." Madri grumbled.

Skull kid dashed through the forest in his usual crinkly-crunchy way. "So what's this about knowing her before?" Tael asked him. "Well," Skull kid explained his theory again," I think she was that girl I keep remembering from.... back then. When I was a kariki. I only vaugley remember what she looks like, so I really can't tell, and I don't think she would go into the lost woods after me, anyways." He said. "Maybe she knows...?" Tatl wondered. "Doubt it. She seems pretty new. It takes a while for the flashbacks to begin." He shrugged, still running. He heard bickering getting closer. "OK, almost there." He whispered to the two faeries.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Duskwas curled up in an abandened fox den at the bace of a tree. She heard voices and movement above, but was too sleepy to look, she had stayed up all night walking and now couldn't even open her eyes.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Dusk can)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dusk jumped when something poked her and her head hit the top of tthe den, making dirt rain on her.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 3 comments Necro laughed as Zale started chasing another chipmunk,"Zale, what did I tell you about chasing chipmunks? It's a complete waste of your time and energy!"

Zale sighed and saw a rabbit,"Shhhhhh, I see a rabbit. Right there," he pointed to the plump rabbit as it nibbled on grass.

Necro grabbed her bow and shot the rabbit through the eye, making sure not to damage the pelt. She pulled the arrow out and carried the rabbit by its ears, shooting four more before heading back towards the river,"Looks like we're having rabbit tonight Zale."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dusk blinked to the both of them. She opened her mouth to say something then closed it again.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Ow," She said rubbing the spot she was poked at.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Medli was tensed up and ready to fight as soon as she heard footsteps. closer....CLOSER.... "AHA!" she yelled as she unsheathed her sword as skull kid came tumbling out of the brush. "WHAT THE HELL-!" he yelled as he tumbled. "WHAT-?" she said, suprised at who it was. "heha, told you he would come back to stalk you." Madri grinned smugly. "SHUT UP, MADRI!" Medli screamed. "IM NOT.... STALKING YOU?! Skull kid said as it sunk in. "YOU THOUGHT I WAS STALKING YOU?!?" why would i do that!?!" He retorted. "yeah, why WOULD you want to stalk me?" Medli said sticking her toungue out. "I WASN'T!" He argued. "so... you like chess?" Tatl asked madri. "Sure... this could go on for hours...." she replied while tael tried to keep things down. "someone will hear you! be quiet!" He said nervously, but they couldnt hear him.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Eh wrote: ""What is this creature?" Eihino murmured quietly to himself. Ankh backed away, knowing what usually came as a product of Eihino's curiosity."

Dusk blinked at them, "What am I? What are you?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "You're not a skull kid," Dusk said, "They're not real."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "It means..." She had to think, "You cn touch it and feel it and it makes sense."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "You don't manke sense," She shook her head, "You aren't real."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She blinked, "What qustion?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I'm a... Kariki," She said.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She blinked. "Ummm..."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Am I still asleep?" She asked, "Cause you two are weirding me out..."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Oh," She golped a little, "Okay..."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I will not," She huffed standing up, "You aren't real."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

After a LONG game of chess between tatl and madri, the two kids finally stopped yelling at each other. "NO... no, you couldn't have been my friend!!! I would...I would have remembered!!!" Medli stuttered. "I mean... ugh, just go away!" Skull kid took a step back. "but I swear..." He began. "Ah, this chick obviously isn't smart enough to believe you, so lets get outta here." Tatl smarted off. "Yeah!" tael chirped in. "HEY,HEY,HEY! I'M NOT DEAF!!!" Medli yelled. "And to believe i just played chess with YOU..." Madri sniffed. "But... I mean.... I er, have flashbacks....." Skull kid began. "It's not me.... I remember going in for... something else. No. That wasn't me." She replied. Skull kid just shrugged and smiled smuggly. "Well, if it wasn't you, then what's this?" He said holding up her old photo. "WTF? HOW THE HECK DID YA GET THAT!?" She yelled. "While you were busy arguing...hehe..." he said. "oh, just give that back!!" she said as she grabbed it. "C'mon, madri, let's go home." she said. "lets." Replied madri. On her way home, she heard something. Probably just those nosy kariki. but it came from behind a nearby tree.... "Hello...there?" she shuttered as she saw what was the scource of the sound: a kariki. In the woods. "What...whatare you doing here...?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil walked out of his cave looking at the trees he had came to call home he had another dream of his past but who were those ppl

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((who you talkin to?))

message 41: by Perro (new)

Perro ((anyone who wants to help meh out round here!))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((how?))

message 43: by Perro (new)

Perro ((I don't know)) "Are you a skull kid?" TarTar asked the boy who had come out of the woods. "I got lost here long ago so now....I'm a Karaki. Do you know where the village is? Can you take me there?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "yes"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I'm just passing through," Dusk said, "They kind of... kicked me out back at the village."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She looked down, "Maybe..."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dusk pouted, "I though this was the redwood forest."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Shut up," She told him.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Sulking home, skull kid bumped into... a kariki? "Wha-?" He began but he got another suprise: another skull kid was with them. "W-who are you? And how come your still alive?" He asked hesitantly.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "There's more of you?!" Dusk almost screamed.

« previous 1 3 4