Fruits Basket Fan Group & Roleplay discussion

The Original Roleplay > Fruits Basket Original (Roleplay)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Catt (last edited Feb 24, 2011 06:41PM) (new)

Catt (furu) Please do not post until you have your own character. ^__^

Some rules:

1) No godmode. This means taking charge and command of other people's characters, unless they give you permission. It's just rude.
2) Keep to the group rules (That may or may not be edited).
3) When talking out of character use double parentheses ((Like this~))
4) I'll edit this whenever I need to ^_~

message 2: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ~reserved~

message 3: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments ((reserved? does that mean I can't post yet?))

message 4: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((No, that's just an extra post -- just in case :) ))

message 5: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments ((Okay!))
Momiji wandered through the garden at the main estate... So bored.

message 6: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments Viviting Tohru time.

message 7: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments *visiting

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 07, 2011 07:18PM) (new)

A half-hour later, Yuki was just getting back from his secret base when he saw a certain happy blonde boy skipping to Shigure's front door. "Momiji? What are you doing here?" He glanced over and saw Tohru hanging up laundry with a smile on her face. "Oh. You've come to see Honda-san?" Inwardly, he sighed. Tohru...
((I'm going to be letting a little Yukiru in here. I think their love was a little less platonic than the manga made it out to be. Don't shoot me for it.))

message 9: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "Yep! I came to see Tohru! Is she busy?" Momiji cocked his head to one side so he loooked even more like a girl.
((*laughs evily* Yukiru itsumo!))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't think so, no. Just doing the normal things."

message 11: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "Oh, so she is busy then huh?" Momiji shifted his weight from foot to foot.
"Just tell her I came by, then. You should confess allready. I need something to gossip about." Momiji stated bluntly

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Choosing to ignore the Rabbit's last comment, Yuki said, "I just told you that she wasn't busy. Come on in, Honda-san loves it when you visit."

message 13: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments Momiji wandered into the house and leaned against a counter top.

message 14: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "You should really just tell her you know." Momiji said "she loves you back. Its in her eyes."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki could feel his face heat a little. He didn't believe it; Tohru wouldn't feel that way about him. "I'm not going to tell her something that she would only feel awkward about." And, he thought, if she rejected me like so many other people, I don't know if I could handle it. He'd been turned away by his mother and brother (although Ayame was trying to make amends now). The other Zodiac had hardly spoken to him as a child. If Tohru rejected him too, he wasn't sure what would happen.

message 16: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments Momiji sighed. "Oh well." He said "Can I clean the house? You know, as a favor to Tohru."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Clean... the house?" Yuki glanced around. It wasn't a forest of decay anymore, and there wasn't a thing he could see that needed cleaning. "I thought you were here to see Honda-san. But I really don't care if you clean or not."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Tohru came in from doing the laundry. "Ah! Momiji-kun! I didn't know you were here!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"He only just got here, Honda-san," Yuki told her.

message 20: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "Tohru!!!" Momiji started to jump and down excitedly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Tohru gave Momiji a hug with a smile, of course, resulting in his transformation into a rabbit which she only continued to hug with a small laugh. Yuki couldn't help but wonder if he were to suddenly give a short-lived embrace if she would act the same way. Instead, he silently headed upstairs to change out of his gardening clothes and into something else.

message 22: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "Where is Yuki going?" Momiji inquired climbing onto the top of Tohru's head

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh?" Tohru realized that Yuki had left. "Oh. I don't know." Just as he disapeared upstairs, she noticed that he seemed a little forlorn. "Yuki-kun?" she called after him, concerned.

Yuki heard her call his name and turned around. "Hai?"

"Are you all right?" she asked.

Yuki wondered breifly why she would be worried. "I'm fine, Honda-san. I'll be back down shortly; I'm only changing out of my gardening clothes."

message 24: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments ((Now I don't know what to put next... You had to leave it like this didn't you Onee-chan? Umm... Lets see if this works.))
"Can we make cake Tooohru?" Momiji asked dragging out the O in Tohru's name.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((So the RP has apparently been taken over by Momiji, Yuki, and Tohru. Come on peoples! POST!))

"Of course!" Tohru skipped into the kitchen, the Usagi still on her head. "What kind do you want to make, Momiji-kun?"

message 26: by Emmeline, The musical mod who loves Haru and Kisa~ (new)

Emmeline (actress) | 60 comments Mod
((Eekk! So sorry everyone, Furu and I have been really busy... Gosh, when was the last time I RP'd?))

Rin looked up and saw she was in front of the Sohma house. She sighed and leaned against the brick wall.

message 27: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "Chocalate! Chocalate, chocalate!" Momiji chanted.

message 28: by Emmeline, The musical mod who loves Haru and Kisa~ (new)

Shigure walked downstairs into the kitchen were Tohru and Momiji were.
"Why hello! What's going on here? ^^"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shigure-san! We're making a cake!" Tohru clapped excitedly. "Momiji-kun suggested chocolate."

message 30: by Emmeline, The musical mod who loves Haru and Kisa~ (new)

Shigure smiled. "I love chocolate, excellent choice Momiji!" Shigure patted Momiji's head.

message 31: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "I'm sorry!" Ritsu said bargin through the door. He had dragged Rin in with him.
"For what?" Momiji asked his bunny head cocked to one side.
"I kidnapped Rin-san!!! I'm sooo sorry!"

message 32: by Emmeline, The musical mod who loves Haru and Kisa~ (new)

"WTH Ritsu?" Rin broke away angrily from Ritsu. "What was that for?!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Tohru, quite surprised by the outbursts, could only say, "Ehh?!"

Yuki, hearing the commotion, came downstairs. He sighed. Why did things always have to be so loud and out of hand?

message 34: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "I'm sooooooo sorry!!! You just looked so bored! Gomen nasai!!!"

message 35: by Emmeline, The musical mod who loves Haru and Kisa~ (new)

Rin sat down in a huff. "You better be! I'm always bored, but that doesn't give you the right to frickin' kidnap me!"

Shigure ignored the whole situation. "Yuki! Were you taking a naaaaaaaap? Your little Tohru is baking delicious things for you!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 02, 2011 07:52PM) (new)

((Yay for Shii-chan and Rin!))
Tohru blushed an incredibly deep red, covering her face with her hands, saying several incoherent things. It was embarassing when Shigure said things like that.

Yuki was tempted to hit Shigure, but instead he shook his head and sighed. "No, Shigure. I don't sleep during the day. Leave Honda-san alone, she's not baking only for me. Don't be an idiot." Although, if she ever did... He looked at her, gently taking one hand away from her face. "What are you making, Honda-san?"

"...Chocolate cake. I... I wanted to put stawberries on it. Does that sound good to you?" She looked eager and nervous for his answer.

"It sounds wonderful," he assured her before turning to Ritsu and Rin. "It's good to see you both here."

message 37: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "I'm sorry!" Ritsu said to Rin again. "I should be punished! Punish me!!"
Momiji thought a moment about adding strawberries to a cake. "Chocalate! Strawberries!" POOF! The small bunny that used to be sitting on top of Tohru's head transformed into the small boy one again. Momiji gathered his clothes quickly and redressed.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Tohru shut her eyes tightly until he was dressed again. Yuki was still getting over the fact that she had SQUEAKED when Momiji had initially transformed back. It was funny to him at least.

message 39: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "Can we start the cake Tooooohru?" Momiji jumped with joy at the thought of making a choclate cake with Tohru.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Tohru laughed, and quickly began going through cupboards, pulling out ingredients. "Do you want to help, Yuki-kun?"

Yuki looked at the various things Tohru was setting out. "I'm not very good with cooking..."

Tohru bit her lip, looking around. "Ah! Here!" She set a cutting board, knife, and stawberries on the countertop nearest to him. "You could cut the strawberries!"

Yuki decided he couldn't make too many mistakes cutting strawberries. "I'd love to, Honda-san," and was rewarded with a smile from Tohru.

message 41: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "Oi!" Momiji exclaimed. "I'm supposed to help! What about me Tohru?" Momiji pouted like the child he was. Or he acted like.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Gomen ne Momiji-kun," Tohru said. "Do you want to help me mix the batter?"

message 43: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments Momiji pondered Tohru's offer for a while then replied, "Hai!"

message 44: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "I'm sorry! I'm slowing you down! I'm so sorry!" Ritsu apologized loudly.

message 45: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments ((Ahem. We've lost you two again. This rp is getting boring. Please, I beg you, do something with your characters))

message 46: by Emmeline, The musical mod who loves Haru and Kisa~ (new)

((I'm really sorry guys, a lot of stuff has come up lately that I'm having to deal with so I haven't had too much time :/ I'll try to post some more but for now there's too much going on. Sorry!))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay... we'll keep going while anxiously awaiting the return of Rin and Shigure!))

"Ritchan-san! It's okay!" You havent done anything wrong!" Tohru waved her arms frantically.

Yuki watched the goings-on with a critical eye. "Honda-san, he's not going to calm down. Ritsu, you could try though, don't you think?"

message 48: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "I'm so sorry!!"

Momiji abruptly poked Ritsu's side and, of course, Ritsu collapsed. "Back to the cake!" Momiji cheered.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki watched silently while slicing strawberries as Momiji and Tohru set about mixing the cake batter. It was obvious to Yuki that Momiji (although providing more assistance that he would have been able to) was also making things a little difficult for Tohru. His endless energy making him move faster than Tohru could keep up with. "Momiji," he said calmly. "You're going to wear Honda-san out. Calm down."

message 50: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 42 comments "Calm down?" Momiji puoted at Yuki. "Why?"

« previous 1