Q&A with Alyson Noel discussion

improvement

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Noel | 234 comments Mod
RSM-

You are under no obligation to like the books. But rather than asking me to change my writing, my message, or myself, perhaps it's better to avoid them, and concentrate on that books that you do enjoy.

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla RSM, I personally think you are being rude. It is understandable that you felt a little off with one of them, but I can't believe you would suggest to Alyson that she needs to change her writing. That could have been taken in a very offensive way and I think you need to really think about what you say before you say it. You could have expressed your feelings in a much less direct and much less offensive way, and there was no need to suggest that it was Alyson's fault that her writing was bad.

message 3: by Rabiya (new)

Rabiya (rsmmsm747) Yum-Yum the Warrior wrote: "RSM, I personally think you are being rude. It is understandable that you felt a little off with one of them, but I can't believe you would suggest to Alyson that she needs to change her writing. T..."

You know what? I personally think there was nothing wrong with my comment, I'm just suggesting, it's actually her decision to listen to me or not. and that's just fyi. And, just leave it now.

message 4: by Rabiya (new)

Rabiya (rsmmsm747) Alyson wrote: "RSM-

You are under no obligation to like the books. But rather than asking me to change my writing, my message, or myself, perhaps it's better to avoid them, and concentrate on that books that you..."

No, it's not that. I enjoyed the first 3 series. It's just, somehow, the fourth book was a little troubling.