Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Which Was Better: Your Favorite Movie From Last Year Or --

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aynge (new)

Aynge (ayngemac) | 1202 comments your favorite TV show from last year?

message 2: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments TV show, the only one I watched, True Blood.

message 3: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments Around June 12th I believe.

message 4: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments I agree!! I enjoyed True Blood more than any movie... I really like that it’s so different from the books too (the eye candy doesn’t hurt either). Sigh.. to bad it’s not back until June 12.

message 5: by Stacia (the 2010 club) (last edited Feb 24, 2011 10:08PM) (new)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I still really have a thing for Big Love. I'm always surprised that no one I know has ever really watched it.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Also really enjoyed Merlin.

message 7: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments Stacia *fingerhumping the cake wrote: "Also really enjoyed Merlin."

I liked that too- did they cancel it? I saw it two or three times then it was gone... too bad if they did.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I thought they had up through season 4 in the UK, but I started the show after it had been on the air, so we just now finished season 2 on Netflix.

message 9: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments Stacia *fingerhumping the cake wrote: "I thought they had up through season 4 in the UK, but I started the show after it had been on the air, so we just now finished season 2 on Netflix."

I’ll have to rent it... I don’t watch a lot of TV so there’s a good chance I’ve just missed it.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.