I have a problem... discussion

Guys > HELP PLEASE I AM SADLY DESPERATE!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey so i need help about i guy can SOMEONE HELP PLEASE help???

So i have liked this one guy since i was in idk 6th grade). But in 6th grade i knew my parents wouldn't let me date plus i was too embarrassed to talk to him. But its been three years and we have talked and stuff a few times but not really and then i found out he had a crush on me in 6th through 8th grade. The problem is he has a GF now and thats why he stopped liking me. but i still like him and his GF is possessive and annoying so what should i do if anything... i am just really confused and it really sux... do i sound like a bitchy or something... and am i aloud to use that word
???

sorry that explanation took so long.:)

message 2: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 105 comments Mod
If I were you, I would be patient and wait for him to break up with his girlfriend because I wouldn't want to meddle with his love life. And it probably wouldn't look good to get inbetween them so you can take your turn as his girlfriend.

And yeah, bad words are alowed here- look at the topic titles.

Vanity'sAngel*ILoveHim* (momovanity) | 11 comments Sometimes guys can use other girls to make a girl jeoulise if he likes her, its a possible explanation. Just wait til they break up then u could start taking again to him

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

okay thanks for the advise! I will take it

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 54 comments Mod
i need a bf really bad im lonely and sad can anyone help me?

message 6: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 174 comments Mod
Do you have a crush at school who is nice to you?

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 54 comments Mod
well....... i just messaged a guy and asked him out and he isnt online he goes to my school and hes in 8th grade wish me luck/pray for me please

message 8: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

lol, I did on the other topic. :P

message 10: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

hehe