Fairy Tales, Kind of.... discussion

Movies and TV Shows > Beastly- The Movie

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (last edited Feb 24, 2011 02:44PM) (new)

Caitlin (catsbooksandcritters) | 53 comments Mod
Beastly will be in theaters March 4 you can watch the trailer here: http://beastlythemovie.com/ I already have one problem, it says in the trailer he has one year to find love, in the book he has two! And apparently they have the girl coming before the roses!

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Marin (michegreer) | 16 comments The one thing that completely blows my mind about the movie versus the book is that in the book he has fur and in the movie he has scars.

message 3: by Caitlin (new)

Michelle wrote: "The one thing that completely blows my mind about the movie versus the book is that in the book he has fur and in the movie he has scars."

That was one of my other problems, but I was giving them a little bit of creative license, but yes that bugs me too.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Marin (michegreer) | 16 comments Yeah, I guess I'm OK with it because it does make it a little more modern and updated, but I'll just have to keep reminding myself that it's not going to be as good as the book. Either way, I'm incredibly excited to see the movie!

message 5: by Caitlin (new)

Michelle wrote: "Yeah, I guess I'm OK with it because it does make it a little more modern and updated, but I'll just have to keep reminding myself that it's not going to be as good as the book. Either way, I'm inc..."

Are they ever? But I'm excited to see it too.

message 6: by Caitlin (new)

So has anyone seen it yet? I'm curios to see if it's any good but haven't had a chance to go see it.

message 7: by Caitlin (new)

So I saw Beastly today and I would have loved it... if I had not read the book. It really messes up a lot of details but was still interesting, you just need to tune out your thoughts of the book.