Roleplay Unleashed discussion

1-1 Rp > Laura and Kennedy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Here it is))

message 2: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Nyghtmare | 1812 comments Mod
((I was thinking 21st century but have all the darkness kind of stuff.))

message 3: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Alright...))

message 4: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

((Kay.))

message 5: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Appearance:
Gf/Bf/Crush:
Family:
Friends:
Other:
Specialties:

message 6: by L (last edited Mar 08, 2011 06:35PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Name: Orion(Birthname: Oronia)
Race: Black elf.
Personality: TBRPD
Appearance: Black blue hair, wide almost entirely iris eyes the color of molten rock, sharply pointed ears, graceful build, angular face.
Gf/Bf/Crush: Open
Family: Mother(Soro), Father(Fatere)
Friends: Open
Other: She just moved in.
Specialties: As a black elf, she can see through darkness, is healed by moonlight, and can control darkness.

message 7: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Lucinda Duskwood
Race: Human
Personality: Quiet
Appearance: the color of the trees in spring.
Crush: None
Family: None
Friends: NOne
Other:Call her Lucy
Specialties: World shaper and shape shifter.

((Can I start the rp off?))

message 8: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Her blood pooled on the ground from where she lay. In an alley. She was in pain...
There was only darkness. Only pain. Lucinda couldn't move. She couldn't even remember anything... She had cuts and bruises all over her body. Half dead.

message 9: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Orion Noelfrek's expression was hidden, shrouded in darkness. Her parents disliked her using this power, but since when did she care what they thought?

message 10: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

She tried to lift her head, but vomited blood.

message 11: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "'Oo's this pre'y?" The voice startled Orion. She flipped around, raising her hand to smack the guy. His fingers closed easily around her wrist. "Feisty one, eh?" He grinned, showing his grimy, yellow-brown teeth. "Get off me." Orion growled through closed teeth. "Or wha', precious?" He said, leaning forward so his face was inches from her own. The smell of dirt, drink, and poo filled Orion's nostrils. "Or this." She replied, bring her knee sharply up. With a cry he fell to the ground, and Orion wrenched her wrist free. She turned, stepping forward with her right foot. With a growl the man clenched her heel, sending her crashing down on her elbows.

message 12: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Lucinda heard something.

message 13: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) She lashed one leg out, feeling the snap as her shoe smashed his nose in. She scrambled to her feet, turning to face the man. "My nose. You broke my nose." He said, words muddled by the blood pouring down his chin and shirt. "Yeah. And there's more where that came from." She said, her voice cold as ice. She turned and walked away, down the street.

message 14: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Lucinda tried to get up, but managed to cry out in pain.

message 15: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Orion heard a shout and flicked her head up. Who was that? It didn't sound afraid, just in pain. She listened harder, straining her ears at the same time as shadowing herself.

message 16: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

She started to cry. She was dying. And the darkness was engulfing her. She tried to get up, but her body wouldn't listen. With the strain, she gave up and was engulfed by the darkness. She was unconcious.

message 17: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Is she supposed to die?))

message 18: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

((No.))

message 19: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Okay.))
Orion followed the sound, entering an alleyway where she saw a girl, just passing into unconsciousness. Orion walked over, kneeling next to the girl. Numerous injuries covered her body. But Orion had never dealt with anything like this.

message 20: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

"She needs a hospital." A male voice said. He stayed hidden.

message 21: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Orion whipped around. "Who's there?" She asked.

message 22: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

"A friend." The figure said. Then there was silence.
Lucinda groaned.

message 23: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Orion frowned. "A friend would tell me their name..." She muttered, turning around again.

message 24: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Lucinda tried to sit up but vomited up blood and nearly passed out again.

message 25: by L (last edited May 10, 2011 04:24PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Take it easy." Orion said. She had never been in this situation before.

message 26: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Lucinda just lay there. She was in so much pain...

message 27: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (Vampspawned) | 59 comments "You'll be okay." Said Orion looking up she asked her "friend" once more with a growl "what is your name?"

message 28: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

"I don't have one." he laughs. Clearly enjoying this

message 29: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (Vampspawned) | 59 comments "surely you must, everyone I know does..." Says Orion looking suspicious "Now help me get her to a hospital."

message 30: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

"Now why would i do that?" the voice says in a cold mocking way from the shadows.

message 31: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (Vampspawned) | 59 comments "you said you where A friend, but this wouldn't be the first time i made that mistake." Says Orion as she bends over to try and lift Lucinda from the ground.

message 32: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Lucinda screamed as soon as she was touched.

message 33: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (Vampspawned) | 59 comments Orion lifts her off the ground and heads down the street to the hospital with Lucinda screaming all the while.

message 34: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

After a while of severe pain she finnally passed out. The dark figure was following the whole time laughing and singing from the darkness.

message 35: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (Vampspawned) | 59 comments Orion walks trough the door or the hospital and checks Lucinda in and turns around and growls at the stranger and says "listen up you haven't told me your name and I KNOW you have one so don't even go there with me, and if you haven't told me what your name is by the time I am done here I will kick your ass up and down this street!"

message 36: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

"Damn, Love my girls fiesty. You should just fuck me right now." he says with a laugh.

message 37: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (Vampspawned) | 59 comments "In your dreams." Says Orion with a very cruel look on her face.

message 38: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

"I wouldn't touch you anyways."

message 39: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (Vampspawned) | 59 comments "good to know." Says Orion getting ready to kick the shit out of this strange man.

message 40: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

"Bye bye." He says before turning and walking out and dissapearing into the darkness.

message 41: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (Vampspawned) | 59 comments "farewell." Orion hisses and then looks for Lucinda who appears to have already been taken back to her room so she tunes away from the entrance and heads back to see her.

message 42: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Lucinda woke in a hospital room alone.

message 43: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (Vampspawned) | 59 comments Orion walks through the door to find Lucinda already awake and asks "Are you alright?"

message 44: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

She flexes her leg and stares at the door. Having no clue if she is or not.

message 45: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (Vampspawned) | 59 comments Orion walks into the room and sits in the chair next to the bed.

message 46: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

"Oww."

message 47: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (Vampspawned) | 59 comments "you ganna be okay?" Says orion looking slighlty worried.

message 48: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

((I refuse to eat and I refuse to rp until I have you again. I'll live. I love you.))

message 49: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Lucinda nods. Slightly dazed.

message 50: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (Vampspawned) | 59 comments "Alright." Says Orion walking over to her bedside to sit down next to her.

« previous 1