Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

All About Villains > Who's your favorite villain?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (last edited Feb 24, 2011 10:44AM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I'm going to go the daytime tv route here, and say that my favorite villain is Sonny Corinthos from General Hospital. While waiting for my new job to start, I admit that I started watching it again. I was hooked on the current storyline before I knew it.

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments LOL! I used to watch GH all the time! After my son I was just never able to get back into it.

My favorite villains... would have to be the Phantom from The Phantom of the Opera, Guy of Gisborne (in the Robin Hood BBC TV series), and the Sheriff of Nottingham (in the Kevin Costner Robin Hood movie)

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. I know there have to be more!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Megan wrote: "LOL! I used to watch GH all the time! After my son I was just never able to get back into it.

My favorite villains... would have to be the Phantom from The Phantom of the Opera..."

The Phantom?! Good one!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup The Phantom.... I wanted him to end up with the girl..... especially when it is Gerard Butler.....hmmmmm

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments Me too Faithmarie!!

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Me three!

message 7: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Feb 25, 2011 12:19PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments I saw the musical “Phantom of the Opera” in Los Angeles the last week Michael Crawford performed. My ex-husband took my mother and me and it was a stunner. We were up in the balcony and Crawford appeared behind us with that deep resonating voice. Spooky! Later, when my mom was in the hospital and had a roommate who was suffering/dying, she could put on her headphones and block out the noise. She said she could visualize that beautiful stage again it and saved her sanity. What would we do without music? The costumes were amazing also. I saw it again in San Francisco, done on a smaller scale, and it was still astounding. Only that time I had seats under the chandelier. Wow!

Me four. I'm with you Faithmarie...I wanted her to end up with the Phantom too. But then, I always rooted for Godzilla when I was a kid. LOL.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "I saw the musical “Phantom of the Opera” in Los Angeles the last week Michael Crawford performed. My ex-husband took my mother and me and it was a stunner. We were up in the balcony and Crawford ..."

LOL!!!

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I don't know if Jeanne-Claude from Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series can be considered a villain or not, but if so, he's definitely one of my favorites.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

V'lane????????????? or not?

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments Jean-Clude is another one of my favorites Michelle- bad guy or not!

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Faithmarie wrote: "V'lane????????????? or not?"

Definitely V'lane!!

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Megan wrote: "Jean-Clude is another one of my favorites Michelle- bad guy or not!"

I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Phantom of the Opera (other topics)