Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive (BOTM) > March ~ Magic Burns

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, #2) by Ilona Andrews
This is the place to gather to talk about the March group read Magic Burns.
(Since I forgot to do a poll for the continuation read (sorry!) I've put up the one which was nominated by two different people - hope that's okay!)

How are you finding it? What do you like (or not)so far? Is the heroine kick ass? Got a great Alpha male? (sample Q's to get you thinking! I've not read this so they may not all be relevant!)

If you've already read the book feel free to jump in too!!

UPDATED INFO Please be respectful of spoilers - If you post one please follow these guidelines:

Not sure if everyone is aware or not but you can now hide part of your post as a spoiler (view spoiler)

It would be really great if everyone could adopt this method when posting a spoiler so others can choose to read it or not!

Just go to (some html is ok) scroll down to see the tags you need to create the spoiler message and type your spolier between then. (it's near the bottom)

message 2: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) I'm confused not that I am not happy about this book, but did we even have a group poll for the series continuation book for a group read. I didn't think we did.

message 3: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

It's me! Sorry, I forgot to do the poll so I figured we could have the book nominated more than once, (make it easy)! Would you prefer we had a poll as there is still time?

I quote myself from above "(Since I forgot to do a poll for the continuation read (sorry!) I've put up the one which was nominated by two different people - hope that's okay!)"

message 4: by Mariya (last edited Feb 24, 2011 10:09AM) (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) well, I've read all the continuation books anyway so it doesn't really matter to me, but I thought that a group poll would've been nice for those to choose.

message 5: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Feb 24, 2011 10:31AM) (new)

Sounds fair enough, I'll do one tomorrow, I've run out of invites to get people to vote today.

message 6: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) okaiexz, since it's past march. just keep this one as the read. XD

Has anyone started it yet??

Fangs for the Fantasy | 13 comments I loved this book so much. It was a complete surprise

The world is really original - from the vampires to the way magic and tech flares. It's rare to see urban fantasy that is so new and novel

I also like the protagonist - she's strong and relatively sensible - no spunky agency, no foolishness. I can believer her - and she kicks arse.

Did I mention I loved this book? Because it was awesome

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Magic Burns (other topics)