Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive (BOTM) > March ~ Grave Witch

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1) by Kalayna Price
This is the place to gather to talk about the March group read Grave Witch.

How are you finding it? What do you like (or not)so far? Is the heroine kick ass? Got a great Alpha male? (sample Q's to get you thinking! I've not read this so they may not all be relevant!)

If you've already read the book feel free to jump in too!!

UPDATED INFO Please be respectful of spoilers - If you post one please follow these guidelines:

Not sure if everyone is aware or not but you can now hide part of your post as a spoiler (view spoiler)

It would be really great if everyone could adopt this method when posting a spoiler so others can choose to read it or not!

Just go to (some html is ok) scroll down to see the tags you need to create the spoiler message and type your spolier between then. (it's near the bottom)

message 2: by Vannessa (new)

Vannessa | 175 comments KIND OF SPOILER

I read this book last month and really enjoyed it. Looking forward for the next one in the series.

(view spoiler)

message 3: by Diane (new)

Diane | 82 comments At first I wasn't impressed. Then I couldn't put this down. There were enought new things to keep me paying close attention. I can't wait to read the next ones by this author.

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara Durham (SDurham) | 19 comments I also read this book last month. I enjoyed the heroine, she was tough, had some personal troubles and I really enjoyed the subtle attraction between characters. The world building, descriptions and plot were executed very nicely. I would definitely like to read more of this author.

Kel (Faerie-bookworm) (faerie-bookworm) | 38 comments I just finished this last week and I really enjoyed it. Took me about 2 days to finish it (only cuz I had to work), I had problems putting it down. I look forward to more.

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Grave Witch (other topics)