Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Karen Marie Moning
This topic is about Karen Marie Moning
Archive Discussion > Highlander - Karen Marie Moning

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander, #1) by Karen Marie Moning
This is the place to gather to talk about the March group read Beyond the Highland Mist.

How are you finding it? What do you like (or not)so far? Is the heroine kick ass? Got a great Alpha male? (sample Q's to get you thinking! I've not read this so they may not all be relevant!)

If you've already read the book feel free to jump in too!!

UPDATED INFO Please be respectful of spoilers - If you post one please follow these guidelines:

Not sure if everyone is aware or not but you can now hide part of your post as a spoiler (view spoiler)

It would be really great if everyone could adopt this method when posting a spoiler so others can choose to read it or not!

Just go to (some html is ok) scroll down to see the tags you need to create the spoiler message and type your spolier between then. (it's near the bottom)

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber | 9 comments I read this a few months ago, GREAT book! I'll wait till more of you have read it before I pipe in:)

message 3: by Ladymcbeth (new)

Ladymcbeth | 16 comments I read it ... great book ... i'll wait too ^^

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I didn't enjoy this one nearly as much as the later books in the series, but it was okay. One of my biggest complaints about the book (which is quite silly) was that he couldn't just be called "Hawk." It was hard to read "The Hawk" without giggling.

message 5: by Trish (new)

Trish | 2 comments I read this book years ago and enoyed it. In fact, I liked all of the highlander series.

message 6: by Sondrae (new)

Sondrae Bennett I'm only about a third of the way through but so far I'm loving it! If what everyone says about the later ones being better is true, I can't wait!

message 7: by Sondrae (new)

Sondrae Bennett Loved this book! Can't wait to read the others!

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) | 89 comments Loved this book

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Beyond the Highland Mist (other topics)