H potter role-play discussion

HP RP

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lennox walked in the Corridors of the castle. She was bored and had nothing to do

message 3: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) nakima put her long golden blond hair up in a complicated updo with a few strands hanging around her face

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lennox looked out an open window. It was sunny and yet breezy. A soft wind blew Lennox's black curly hair. Her silver eyes glinting in the sun

message 5: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) nakimas liquid blue eyes (like ligit liquid they move like pouring water)) shined as she stood up and walked out of her room. as she walked down the corridors she sang a song from pirates of the carribean ((i dunno wat its called and dont know all the words all the words i know are heave ho duh duh duh (those rnt words) we shall never die but its actually quite and awesome song its at the begining of pirates of the carribean at worlds end))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lennox watched the birds fly by. She smiled at them.

((I call dibs on Draco))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 14 comments ((did i make a cherrie thing?))

message 8: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((no just make it up as u go :P))

((fine i get george))

nakima sighed and started singing a lullabye

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lennox heard singing and turned around.

message 10: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) nakima saw lennox and smiled "hey" she said

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 14 comments ((how do me join...))

message 12: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((any way))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 14 comments kat walked down the hall...
((that ok?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((yupp i guess))

"Hey. Um, do I know you? Oh and by the way, you sing really good." Lennox said.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 14 comments ((who you talking too?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((nakima))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 14 comments ((ok))
kat walked down the hall messing with her daggers as she went

message 18: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Kayla wrote: "((yupp i guess))

"Hey. Um, do I know you? Oh and by the way, you sing really good." Lennox said."

nakima blushed slightly "thanks and i think we have some classes together. im in gryffindor what house are you in?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lennox smiled. "Same here. I'm a third year." she said.

message 20: by Dusty (last edited Mar 13, 2011 02:04PM) (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "im a fifth" nakima said "so i must have seen you in the great hall and the common room not in classes"((shes same year as harry potter :P))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((I thought it was third cuz i called dibs on draco already))

message 22: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((ohhh ya gurg i like fifth year best cause they get to piss umbrige off tho :P))

message 23: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 175 comments Mod
((ahahha))

Nora was running when she bumped into Nakima.

"Heyy gurliee. OMG! we are going to be late to class"

Nora tunred to Leenox giving her a bright smile then took Nakima's hand and dragged her to class.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 14 comments kat was walcing to class when she bumped into lennox "oh... im sorry"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Woah. This is so weird. We're all getting bumped into." Lennox said with a smile. She waved to Nora goodbye. Lennox turned to the girl. "No it's alright. I'm Lennox McAllister." she said.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 14 comments "Kat Clinet... real first names to long and complicated so lets stick with kat..." kat said with a smile and offered her hand

message 27: by Alya (new)

Nora and Nakima were rushing to class.

nora then asked nakima

" so Lennox seems like a sweet girl. I havent met her before so i dont really know her. sorry i dragged you away from her but i was looking ALL over for you. We are gonna be late for class!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problemo." Lennox said smiling and shook kat's hand. "So...what house are you in?" Lennox asked.

message 29: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "its fine its fine but im not even walking your like making me fly its pretty intense nora" nakima said laughing

message 30: by Alya (new)

Nora slowed down and giggled

"alright alright, sorry!! but since its our first day, i didnt wanna be late to class! have you seen harry or hermione or ron today??"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lennox waited for an answer from Kat

message 32: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "ya on thier way to class!" Nakima said laughing as she walked beside nora

Jane walked to her first class shyly *she transfered from the school that teaches krum* her black hair hanging loosely around her shoulders and her eyes hidden behind her bangs *shes scene and changes her hair color every other day :P*

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 14 comments kat looked at her "ravenclaw... you?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Lennox smiled softly "Gryffindor." she replied

message 35: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Jane slipped into the seat next to harry pulling out a book reading it

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 14 comments kat nodded to lennox "hey should we get to class?"

message 37: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((someone rp with jane?))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 14 comments ((i can make silena to rp with you if you want?))

message 39: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((thank you))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 14 comments silena was sat down next to jane and started messing with the dagger charm on her necklace

message 41: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) jane glanced up from her book *Bonechiller* for a second before going back to reading as tey waited for the new DADA teacher to show up

message 42: by Alya (new)

Nora entered the DADA class, survyed it and then decided to sit next to a new face.

SHe sat on Jane's right.

" Hey, i'm nora" she said smiling.

message 43: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "oh hi" Jane said looking up "i-im Jane"

message 44: by Alya (new)

"nice to meet you jane. You excited about the new teacher? i cant wait to see who it is this year!"

message 45: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) **it has to be a made up teacher kay? and the girls should get a crush on him!**

"umm theres a new teacher? i thought it was the same one as always. i didnt hear about this when i transfered here" Jane said **i forgot to mention shes half metis *her moms side**

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 14 comments silena glanced at nora before looking back down at her charm, her eyes glazed over as she got lost in her thoughts

message 47: by Alya (new)

"ohh but theres always a new teacher for DAFA. No teacher has ever stayed for more than one year. I reckon this class is cursed"

Just as she turned around to face the front, Nora noticed, from the corner of her eye, a girl, sliena- she thinks that was her name- glance at her. Naturally, Nora started talking to her

**is this the first day of school?**

"Hey Sliena. how was your holiday this year?"

message 48: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) *yup it is*

"oh okay" Jane said hiding behind her hair as she gathered her stuff and ran across the room to a dark corner where n o one would notice her *shes very secretive and whn shes new very shy but she neer opens up. she is VERY mysterious*

message 49: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((Well this died.... DX))