FANGIRLS discussion

T.V. Series > Vampire Diaries

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (last edited Feb 24, 2011 12:49AM) (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
I just finished the series a few weeks ago and now I'm opening a thread for it because I think it's one of the awesomest series I've watched so far :)

So for those interested to share their love for this series, feel free to do so. Share your ideas and opinions regarding Vampire Diaries!

****I love Damon Salvatore ^__^****

message 2: by Yuemei (new)

Yuemei | 312 comments love this series! ohhh elena's sooo beautiful! have u watched the latest ep.?

message 3: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments damon is one hot vampire!!! :)

i'm not that updated on the second season... the last episode that i watched is when jeremy and bonnie kissed..

message 4: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

Joyzi (joit) | 855 comments Mod
I love this series too, fast paced and will keep you on the edge of your seat every time.

message 5: by Abby (last edited Feb 24, 2011 05:11PM) (new)

Abby (abgl) | 120 comments I <3 TVD! :) I am a fan of the show, not so much of the book. I'm currently swooning over Tyler Lockwood. :""">

Too bad he left. You guys think he'll be back anytime soon?

message 6: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

I haven't watch season 2 yet, are you updated with the series bhie?

message 7: by Abby (new)

Abby (abgl) | 120 comments Ohh too bad. The season two is just...super! LOL. Yes, I'm updated. The last episode I've watched is S02E15. Just waiting for a torrent of E16 to download. :D

Have you read the whole series?

message 8: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

No and I'm not planning to, my friend IRL already warn me that the books are boring and very 90's, and she said that the TV series is way better. So if I enjoy the series better stick to it and not waste my time on the books.

message 9: by Jean Pearl (new)

Jean Pearl (eriheart19) | 18 comments I LOOOOVE this TV series so much!! The characters are just so so..HOT!!! Especially Ian!!! I'm in love with Damon Salvatore!!!! haha! Still waiting for the Season 2 Episode 16 to be uploaded online!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

SPOILERS:::OO the lastest episode was AWESOME!!!Bonnie finally got Elenas approval of her and Jeremy dating so no more secret kisses:)..KATHERINE IS OUT OUT OF THE TOMB!I think she is planing something about getting Stephan or even possibly Damon back.Luca and his father died:(I almost cried even if they were on the bad side:(
This episode was great because you didnt really know who was who on the show and it was pretty confusing but, we all know Katherine.Hehe..Damon Salvatore is Hooott!!And Stephen is sweet<3

And bhie, I do think Tyler will come back, him and that girl werewolf(whats her name?) will come back, they want to break the curse and I just know, I know there planing something.

message 11: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

@Cinder Bonnie and Jeremy are dating?

message 12: by Yuemei (new)

Yuemei | 312 comments hahah i skip the spoiler! I'll be watching the ep.16 soon!

message 13: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (ilurvbooks) | 220 comments One of the best T.V Show :)

message 14: by Abby (last edited Feb 25, 2011 04:26PM) (new)

Abby (abgl) | 120 comments @Joyzi. Yeah, it was kind of boring. I only lasted 2 books before I gave up on the series. Haha.

@Cinderheart. Oh good! Although I don't really like Jewels (the other wolf). I hope Tyler will come back soon! :)

Now downloading episode 16. Can't wait!! :D

message 15: by Jean Pearl (new)

Jean Pearl (eriheart19) | 18 comments Yeah. I agree with Cinderheart. Tyler will definitely come back.

Finished watching episode 16 yesterday! There were shocking 'deaths' and as always in the ending part, left me hanging with new twist! The unending twists and new predicaments were what made me drawn into this TV series. Love it so much.

message 16: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments omg!! did i miss out that much!? i didn't know that kat was out of the tomb.. tsk tsk...

@bhie: epppp!!! i love tyler too... :)

message 17: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (ilurvbooks) | 220 comments Where are you downloading it?

message 18: by Abby (last edited Feb 26, 2011 07:26PM) (new)

Abby (abgl) | 120 comments OMG! I definitely need to watch episode 16 now!

@Gabby, at the end of ep.15 Katherine already got out of the tomb. Yep, Tyler FTW! :)

@Kim, I'm downloading torrents. Here's the link of the last ep. :)

message 19: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (ilurvbooks) | 220 comments THANK YOU BHIE :D

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes Jewels thats it, thanks.

Joyzi (littlemissya), @Cinder Bonnie and Jeremy are dating?

Yesss they are!!:) I don't particularily think Bonnie is the right choice for him, I liked Ana, she was cool.But of course she had to die.:/ Bonnie, it just seems weird for her to be dating her best friends baby brother, just think of yourself in that position...awkward! But the thing is, Bonnie's there to stay.

message 21: by Julie (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
@Yuemei: i just finished everything with the first season and stopped watching the series after that. Still, waiting for the completion of the second season.

@gabby: wwhhaattt?! bonnie and jeremy? 0_0

OMG! i'm missing a LOT :(

message 22: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

Cinderheart wrote: "Yes Jewels thats it, thanks.

Joyzi (littlemissya), @Cinder Bonnie and Jeremy are dating?

Yesss they are!!:) I don't particularily think Bonnie is the right choice for him, I liked Ana, ..."

Yeah and I'm not really a Bonnie fan >.<

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

MmmHmm,She's to serious and she said she was going to stay out of everybodys business but she just dosent:/

message 24: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 3 comments I've read the books and am ADDICTED to the T.V. Series! I love Damon :) He's amazing. He probably has about the most awesome quotes ever made. He's so saracastic! I LOVE IT! Man he is funny! I can't believe it's over to April 7th CRAZZZZZY! I was like gonna cry! I love that show. I'm going to be majorly deprived. Dangit! Glad there are others out there that watch! None of my friends do. This show is to good to miss! I love Elaina but for a while she has been really annoying! -_- Glad she finally stepped up in the last episode! I lovvvvvve Jeremy and Bonnie. They are so cute together. When the kissed, I yelled FINALLY! <3

message 25: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

@Alexandria will there be a third season?

message 26: by Jade (new)

Jade | 13 comments @bhie: I really hope he comes back he's so cute!
@Joyzi: I heard somewhere the next episode will come in April but I could be wrong.. D;

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, the next episode is on APRIL 7TH!!That isnt the third season though

message 28: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

So they're still on season 2? but they have like a break or something?

message 29: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (ilurvbooks) | 220 comments Like a Hiatus or something?

message 30: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

why do they have to have break or episodes in hiatus?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Joyzi (littlemissya) wrote: "So they're still on season 2? but they have like a break or something?"

I'm not sure, thats what happened with the January 27th episode. November was the last time they aired and then they said "Jan. 27th"Just like this.I guess maybe it takes time to act them out.On twitter Nina Dobrev said "Just finished seeing Klaus"

message 32: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

maybe yeah it make sense maybe they have breaks to edit some special effects

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea

message 34: by Andre and Sophie (new)

Andre and Sophie (sophiem) | 93 comments One of the writers said that Tyler would be back. What was going on between Caroline and Tyler? They would have been cute together. Well besides the fact that he's a wereworlf. eww!

message 35: by Abby (new)

Abby (abgl) | 120 comments Who watched the latest episode of TVD, episode21? Isn't it just heartbreaking? :(

message 36: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments owww! i'm still on episode 20! yay! Damon was bitten by Tyler.. :(

message 37: by Jean Pearl (new)

Jean Pearl (eriheart19) | 18 comments @bhie: I watched it!!! and YES it was so heartbreaking! I even cried so hard!! Gosh! Many characters I started to feel attached to died and gosh! I was so much hurting!

message 38: by Abby (new)

Abby (abgl) | 120 comments @Gabby, go watch the latest episode now! :)

@Jean, yeah, that episode is just too much :( If I'm not mistaken, the episode tonight will be the season finale.

message 39: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments i just watched episode 21! yay! it is sooo good! the season will be aired today. hope damon won't die! ahhh. i like how Klaus talks. haha! i so love his accent.

message 40: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennachristy) i love this series so much too!!!! I LOVE DAMON! omg! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 3! I have so many predictions! hahaha.

@gabby: I like Klaus too. I even thought he's hot. but not always. but he's the perfect Klaus..:)

message 41: by Jean Pearl (new)

Jean Pearl (eriheart19) | 18 comments I'm not quite impressed with the last episode of season 2 but I'm still excited of what's going to happen by the next season!!!

message 42: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments yes! i much prefer the ending of season 1... i'm expecting a more damon and elena moments since stefan is off with Klaus. :)

@jenna: haha! me too! i think klaus is hot also.. haha! i really love his accent.

message 43: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennachristy) yes. british accents = hot.

message 44: by Jean Pearl (new)

Jean Pearl (eriheart19) | 18 comments @gabby: yes! primary reason why I'm looking forward to season 3! haha! and i love the scene where elena kissed damon! i literally spazzed out on that!! haha!

message 45: by Emmanuela (new)

Emmanuela | 7 comments Hey guys I'm sorta into evil Stefan and Tyler right now. Evil Stefan just looks soo badass and so hot lol :)