Pamela Clare ~ Fan Group discussion

I-Team Novels > audiobooks

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vic (new)

Vic (vicaet) | 9 comments Has anyone asked or heard if this series will make it to audio? I'm a huge audiobook fanatic (sometimes I need to read before listening) but have LOVED this series and think it would work well on audio with the right narrator(s). Troubleshooters has done well so... just hoping. :)

message 2: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 1381 comments Mod
I haven't heard anything or seen anything on her blog. Maybe she'll have time to pop in and answer. I know she's super busy writing Connor's story and promoting Breaking Point (I-Team, #5) by Pamela Clare

message 3: by Vic (last edited Mar 29, 2011 09:42AM) (new)

Vic (vicaet) | 9 comments I tweeted yesterday to @TantorAudio with hint that they should pick up Pamela Clare's I-Team series on audio ( @Pamela_Clare twitter). I hope someone picks up this series. After listening to latest Troubleshooter book, I was thinking the I-Team series would be great! (Exciting Romance Suspense)

I think everyone should tweet... I'd have tweeted Brilliance Audio as well since they produce Troubleshooters but I didn't know their twitter name. Pam saw it and RT it so maybe this will get ball running. Tantor is pretty quick from time of getting rights to producing an audiobook.

message 4: by Mrs. (new)

Mrs. Badass (mrsbadass) | 140 comments OOO If her Mckinnon's go to audio can Phil Gigante be the reader? Please please please. Dreamy sigh.

message 5: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 15 comments Or Robert Petkoff! He's yummy with the Scottish accents.

Every now and then I go to audible.com and type in Pamela Clare's name in the search field. Hopefully they're keeping track of that!

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssa_hesper) Lisa Kay wrote: "Or Robert Petkoff! He's yummy with the Scottish accents.

Every now and then I go to audible.com and type in Pamela Clare's name in the search field. Hopefully they're keeping track of that!"

I agree Lisa, Robert Petkoff does a very yummy Scottish accent! I've been listening to him read the MacRieve's to me from Kresley Cole's IAD series.

message 7: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 15 comments Yes! Me too. **sigh**

message 8: by Vic (new)

Vic (vicaet) | 9 comments Dying to get my hands on first I-Series audio by Tantor! I really hope I enjoy the narrator since this is a series I've been dying to get for quite some time...

message 9: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

I haven't had much experience with audio books because I usually get lulled to sleep by their voices and rarely make it past chapter 2.

message 10: by Vic (new)

Vic (vicaet) | 9 comments I love listening to audios while doing menial chores around the house, grocery shopping or commuting to work. Listening to an audio will motivate me to do something productive or play mindless tower defense games on my iPad. Kaleo does a great sexy voiced interpretation of the series thus far and I can't wait to get all of them on my iPod. I do usually fall asleep to an audiobook that I've heard before so I will be looking forward to him reading me to sleep for months to come. :-D

message 11: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

This is really cool! In case you hadn't heard, right now the kindle version of BREAKING POINT is on sale for just $1.99. AND, with that purchase you can get the Audible version for just $3.99 more! That's an ebook and an audio book for less than what most single paperbacks costs!!

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point-...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Breaking Point (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Pamela Clare (other topics)