The Olympian Hunger Games discussion

Arena Archives > Arena Two

Comments Showing 1-50 of 884 (884 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

Honey Hawthorne  | 1188 comments Mod
To the North, snow-capped mountains surround a lake, with a line going south and curving.

To the West, a huge sea swells out, with no islands or anything, except hundreds of hungry, man-eating fish.

To the East, a grassy plain, with a constant breeze. Some parts of it have poison tipped grass.

To the South, the plain and mountains meet. Snow lies directly next to green grass.

The whole arena is surrounded in translucent, slightly pink, force-field

Essentially the only places tributes can go are the mountains and the grassy fields because even children of Poseidon die in the water of the west. The mountains curve south and the fields are in the east so it is only mountains and fields. SO just don't put your charrie in the woods or something like that...

GOOD LUCK TRIBUTES ^_^

message 2: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Yahoo! That's partly MY description!!! *jumps around all excited-like))

message 3: by Sky , The most un-modly mod there ever was (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 419 comments Mod
((lol))

Dakota looked around. She didn't have any allies to worry about, which was good. She took off North, knowing not many people planned on going that way. She stopped only to grab a medium-sized pack near the Cornucopia before running North.

message 4: by Sky , The most un-modly mod there ever was (new)

Ana looked around for her allies, but she couldn't see them. She ran in toward the Cornucopia, but other tributes began heading there too, so she took a small pack and ran toward the plains, hoping that she wouldn't be attacked.

message 5: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Zelda ran forwards, grabbing the first sheath she saw and pulling at the hilt, revealing a thin, gleaming blade. She grabbed a tiny hip-pouch and pelted off.

Mist, having spotted the perfect bow, inside it's tube and attached to a quiver full of at least 50 arrows, sprinted for that. After lifting it, a pack revealed itself. She grabbed that, too, and ran towards the mountains.

Trixy, having grabbed a large sword and two daggers, grinned at the coming tributes and twirled her sword, ready for a fight.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alez stood staring at the chaos at the Cornucopia, Alez shook her head and ran forward and grabbed a pack and then a couple daggers. Alez ran toward the mountains looking for Merlot as she ran.

Alez stopped as she reached the edge of the mountains searching for Merlot, sweat dripped from her brow and she shook her head. "I can't wait for her, not while there are so many still alive" Alez thought.

Alez looked down at the snow and reached down drawing the base of one of the mountains in the snow, if she was lucky Merlot would be the one to find it.

Alez ran to the base of the mountain she had drawn.

message 7: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Mist watched, several hundred yards from the Cornucopia, as blood was spilled all over it's gleaming surface.

message 8: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

Merlot slowly rose up from her podium. At first she was blinded by the bright light, but she recovered fast. Mountains and grasses, she thought, I'm going for the mountains. As the gong sounded, Merlot sprinted to the cornucopia and grabbed a bow. She saw two packs, blue and purple, and she grabbed them both. The purple one was a little two big for her, but the weight training paid off as she slung it on her back. The blue one looked like it could only hold a bottle of water and small bag of food. Merlot turned around and caught sight of Alez running in the mountains. Just as suddenly as Merlot had seen Alez, she disappeared behind a rock formation. Merlot ran for the path, barley missing an arrow in front of her. She ducked and turned on the path. As she ran, she noticed a little drawing in the snow. It pictured the base of one of the many mountains. It must be from Alez. She is the only one I saw run here. she thought, stomping it out with her boot. She felt the sheath of her hidden dagger, Piercer, skim her leg from the inside of her boots while she sprinted to the base of the mountain from the drawing with her bow and two packs.

message 9: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

Heiden was off from the minute the gong sounded, he saw a girl with a sword (Trixy) at the front of the Cornicopia. He ran around from the back and pulled out a heavy black sword, lunging at the girl.

((Eleanor, do u mind if our charries fight cause i am not sure if i am allowed to start a fight like that.....))

message 10: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 7 comments ((FINALLY!))

Calliope and Angelo gave eachother a look of determination before running towards the place where the mountain met the ground.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Alez sat at the base of the mountain covered in snow, she was freezing but she had to be sneaky about this. If anyone beside's Merlot saw the drawing she had to kill them and fast.

Alez has hidden her things and covered herself in an unmentionable ammount of snow in order to stay hidden.

Alez prayed that Merlot would get here and fast, or someone would come and find her fast.

message 12: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

Merlot ran for a few more minutes until she reached the base of the mountain. Where is Alez? she thought, looking around but not seeing the girl.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alez heard foot-steps and sat up dagger in hand and ready to kill whoever it was. It took only two seconds for it to register that it was Merlot. "Merlot." Alez said shakily, Alez's whole body was shaking but she stood up and brushed the snow off.

message 14: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

"Is that you Alez?" Merlot said, rushing toward the mound of snow. She began to rip apart the chunks of ice and slowly uncover her ally. "Let me give you a sweater. There is definitely one in here." she said, ripping open the purple pack. "Here you go." she said handing her a big sweater and pulling the second one on herself. "We can look in the packs when we find a place to camp. For now, I think I see a small cave about half way up. It should be easy enough to defend." She helped Alez up out of the snowbank and pointed to the little hole in the perfectly white mountain.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alez nodded agreeing, she reached down and dug up her pack. "I managed to get this but not anything else." Alez said and looked up at the cave.

"C'mon we better get started." Alez said grabbing at the slippery ice and snow for a good grip.

message 16: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

Merlot followed Alez up the mountain. When they were about halfway to the cave she said, "The cave is a little closer than I thought. I hope no one sees it."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"We'll have to set up a trap at the front of the cave, take turns gaurding and sleeping." Alez reasoned and slipped slightly on a peice of ice, she didn't notice when the white snow started turning a shade of pink due to her blood seeping from her cut hand.

Alez's hand was too numb for her to notice.

message 18: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

"That sound like a good idea." Merlot said, looking at Alez for the first time since they started the climb. The first thing she noticed was the pink snow, then her hand. "Oh, your bleeding." she said simply, ripping a large strip of cloth off her much too large sweater and wrapping up the small cut on her hand.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank's," Alez said, she looked over at Merlot and smiled.

Alez climbed up to the cave, grabbing a hold of a large rock she reached down for Merlot's hand, wanting to help her up.

message 20: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

Merlot grabbed her hand, pulling herself into the cozy little hole. "Here is your Thank's back." she said, handing her a piece of air. "I like this little hole. It is really cute." Merlot looked around a bit.

((sry was doing hw. now i have to go to dinner for 30 min.....maybe less))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alez laughed. "It's a hole in a snowy mountain in an arena that will be the death of us, I think cozy is a little glamorous yes?" Alez asked and through her back up onto the ground, she opened it and smiled.

"I have wire." Alez said and began making a trap at the front of the mountain, once finished the wire if tripped would trigger a swinging rock.

"We'll have to divide our food into days." Alez said standing up.

message 22: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

"That sound good." Merlot said, opening her packs. "Ok, in the purple one there was the two sweaters and also two sleeping bags. The blue one has a bottle of water ((the reusable bottles)) and a small back of dried fruits. Do you have any foods in yours?" Merlot asked.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alez looked in and saw a container of dried fruit and peanuts. "Yeah, some, we'll have to go hunting."

Alez looked over at Merlot. "I'm willing, but I don't have a bow, which is what I'm best at." Alez said.

message 24: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Honey wrote: "Heiden was off from the minute the gong sounded, he saw a girl with a sword (Trixy) at the front of the Cornicopia. He ran around from the back and pulled out a heavy black sword, lunging at the gi..."

((Yes, it is. Sorry, I had to practice.))
((which charrie?))
Zelda stopped in the giant field, but didn't turn around. She sat down, opening her pack to see what was inside it.

message 25: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (last edited Feb 24, 2011 04:33PM) (new)

((Trixy cause she is standing by the cornucopia))

message 26: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Oh, yeah. Duh. Sure!))
Trixy slashed her sword at a tribute she recognized slightly. Her sword was aimed for the neck.((Your tribute.))

message 27: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

Ashton wrote: "Alez looked in and saw a container of dried fruit and peanuts. "Yeah, some, we'll have to go hunting."

Alez looked over at Merlot. "I'm willing, but I don't have a bow, which is what I'm best a..."

"Well your in luck. I didn't want to leave the cornucopia without a weapon besides my dagger so I grabbed this bow," Merlot said cheerfully handing the bow over to Alez and pulling out her dagger, "Are you warm enough?" she asked, referring to when she found Alez in the snow earlier.

message 28: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Eleanor, la fille d'Hades wrote: "((Oh, yeah. Duh. Sure!))
Trixy slashed her sword at a tribute she recognized slightly. Her sword was aimed for the neck.((Your tribute.))"

message 29: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

The fight is on! Heiden thought as the girl slashed her sword at his neck. His sword was up the second she moved. He blocked her bow, spun sideways, and lunged for her heart again.

message 30: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Trixy twisted out of the way, the sword missing her side by a hair's breadth. She slashed again, bringing the butt down towards his head.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Honey wrote: "Ashton wrote: "Alez looked in and saw a container of dried fruit and peanuts. "Yeah, some, we'll have to go hunting."

Alez looked over at Merlot. "I'm willing, but I don't have a bow, which is wh..."

Alez studied the bow and deemed it fit. "I'm okay now, all that climbing and all." Alez dug through her pack and pulled out the two daggers she had grabbed.

"Here, you are best with daggers so here." Alez handed them over to Merlot.

(( Sorry bout that, had to eat dinner. ))

message 32: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

Eleanor, la fille d'Hades wrote: "Trixy twisted out of the way, the sword missing her side by a hair's breadth. She slashed again, bringing the butt down towards his head."

On the floor, he rolled sideways and landed on his feet in a squat. Heiden jumped up and slashed at her arm for more of an injury than a death blow.

message 33: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

Ashton wrote: "Honey wrote: "Ashton wrote: "Alez looked in and saw a container of dried fruit and peanuts. "Yeah, some, we'll have to go hunting."

Alez looked over at Merlot. "I'm willing, but I don't have a ..."

Merlot studied the daggers as Alez had done. "Alright," she said, holding them in her left hand, "lets go."

message 34: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

(((sry i was on the phone with a friend))

message 35: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Ah.))
The sword cut into her upper arm, but wasn't very deep, and didn't hurt too much. Trixy growled, eyes flashing, and slashed at Heiden's leg, crouching almost flat to the ground.

message 36: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

Heiden, ecstatic with joy from injuring his opponent, was a little to slow to roll sideways and got a small cut on his calf. He flipped back towards her and went to cut off her own leg.

message 37: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Trixy rolled through the air, avoiding the sword completely. Upon landing, she jabbed at Heiden.

message 38: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

((they don't know each others names yet....))

Heiden jumped to the side and spun around behind her. He lunged at the small of her back.

((I don't really want Heiden to die and I don't think you want Trixy to die soooooo this fight my go on for hours unless one of them runs away which won't happen b/t two kids of Ares))

message 39: by Quemares (new)

Quemares Ignacio grabbed a backpack from the Cornucopia and he ran to the plains. He ran until he saw someone he recognize, Ana. "Hey" He said when he arrived to where she was.

message 40: by L (last edited Feb 24, 2011 05:43PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Honey wrote: "((they don't know each others names yet....))

Heiden jumped to the side and spun around behind her. He lunged at the small of her back.

((I don't really want Heiden to die and I don't think you w..."

((She knows his name from the interviews.))
Trixy growled, bending over backwards to avoid the sword point.
((Yeah, that's true. Maybe they can come to a draw? And then ally.))

message 41: by Sky , The most un-modly mod there ever was (new)

Ana looked over, expecting to see someone about to murder her. She sighed with relief when she recognized Ignacio. "Hey," she answered.

message 42: by Quemares (new)

Quemares "We should find Angelo and Calliope before everyone start killing everyone" He said.

message 43: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

((sure))

Heiden was tiring fast, but still fighting strong. I am not sure I can beat this girl he thought, lunging again at her stomach.

message 44: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) How is he nearly beating me? Trixy thought in frustration, beads of sweat beginning to appear on her forehead as she dodged and swung again.

message 45: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

Heiden dodged her swing and swung in her general direction, not targeting any body part and just aiming for her shape. What is happening! he thought, I always have a target! This is the first time I ever "swing in a general direction"!

message 46: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) The blow was too easy to dodge. Is he tiring? Trixy thought with a spark of hope, that was extinguished by the next blow to her head, which she ducked. She pulled a knife out of her hilt, flinging it at Heiden with all her might.

message 47: by Honey Hawthorne , Excited to be back:) (new)

Luckily, Heiden saw that coming when she moved her arm to her belt. He easily dodged it. She was tiring and he could tell. The only problem was that he was tiring just as fast. He flung his sword at her heart like she did with her dagger, hoping to end it once and for all.

message 48: by Sky , The most un-modly mod there ever was (new)

1Tassadar wrote: ""We should find Angelo and Calliope before everyone start killing everyone" He said."

Ana thought for a second. "I'm not very good in a fight..." she trailed off.

message 49: by Asa, Madder than the hatter himself. He's baccckk. (new)

Asa | 568 comments Mod
Mizuchi stepped timidly off of his plate, looking around. A warm breeze made his hair wave slightly. He smelt flowers in the wind, making him think of home. He thought of Lady Hestia, who had put all of her faith in him to win these games. With renewed courage, he sprinted toward the cornucopia. He grabbed a small bright pink bag, but after looking it over he set it down and picked up an orange one. Pink isn't my color... He thought. He surveyed the arena, looking for other tributes.

message 50: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Trixy, flipped onto her hands, catching the sword's hilt with her feet and thrusting it back towards Heiden.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18