Q&A with Alyson Noel discussion

New book after Night Star

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rabiya (new)

Rabiya (rsmmsm747) Do you know what book comes after it and if there is gonna be any? What's to be the story then?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Everlasting is the next book in the series, isn't it?

message 3: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Noel | 234 comments Mod
RSM wrote: "Do you know what book comes after it and if there is gonna be any? What's to be the story then?"

Hi RSM-

EVERLASTING is the 6th & final book in the series, it'll be in stores in the US on 06.07.11. You can see more about it here: http://www.alysonnoel.com/immortals/e...

message 4: by Alyson (new)

Jenna! wrote: "Everlasting is the next book in the series, isn't it?"

Hi Jenna-

Yes, it's the final book in the series and it'll be in stores on 06.07.11!

http://www.alysonnoel.com/immortals/e...

message 5: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) Ms. Noel, why do you have to end the series? I think you should go on with them forever! :D I like that idea!
- Bailey

message 6: by Alyson (new)

BåÿÏëë wrote: "Ms. Noel, why do you have to end the series? I think you should go on with them forever! :D I like that idea!
- Bailey"

Hi Baylee-

LOL- you are too sweet! I feel like I've tortured Ever and Damen so much, it's time they take a break from me!

But I'm getting ready to start my new series, SOUL SEEKERS, and I'm really excited about it--hope you enjoy that one too!

message 7: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) :P hehe, I don't think you've tortured them! just... scared them a bit....... and I cant wait for the new series! thank you!

message 8: by Pheonix (new)

Pheonix (pheonixeyes) | 1 comments Ms. Noel, while writing your novels, what helps keep the creative jucies flowing for you. ie music, food or a certain atomsphere? Also if I may where did you find your inspiration for the immortal series? TY for your time.
-Karis

message 9: by Leanne (new)

Leanne | 1 comments Is your new series, SOUL SEEKERS, going to be based on the Evermore series, or a new story of immortals, or what?

message 10: by T.C. (new)

T.C. McKee | 1 comments Ooh SOUL SEEKERS. I love it already. I started reading the immortals series several months ago. I made it through EVERMORE (loved it) moved onto BLUE MOON(loved it) and now I need to know what to do with my teenage daughter who is hoarding SHADOWLAND? She won't give it back. We share books from time to time but she's not sharing. Any spells I can cast off the top of your head? I already hid the Goldfish crackers but she wasn't moved. Ugh!

message 11: by Alyson (new)

Pheonix wrote: "Ms. Noel, while writing your novels, what helps keep the creative jucies flowing for you. ie music, food or a certain atomsphere? Also if I may where did you find your inspiration for the immortal ..."

Hi Pheonix-

I write at home, and I always start with green tea, a scented candle, a crystal necklace a reader gave me, and a playlist I made just for that book.

As for the inspiration--The Immortals was inspired by the grief I experienced a few years back after losing several loved ones in a short time and then nearly losing my husband to leukemia. It got me thinking a lot about life & death, mortality & immortality, the soul's journey--and the story was born from there!

message 12: by Alyson (new)

Leanne wrote: "Is your new series, SOUL SEEKERS, going to be based on the Evermore series, or a new story of immortals, or what?"

Hi Leanne-

SOUL SEEKERS is not based on The Immortals. It's a new, paranormal series that will take place in New Mexico, have a new cast of characters, a scorching hot romance, and it'll be in stores in June 2012!

message 13: by Alyson (new)

T.c. wrote: "Ooh SOUL SEEKERS. I love it already. I started reading the immortals series several months ago. I made it through EVERMORE (loved it) moved onto BLUE MOON(loved it) and now I need to know what to d..."

Hi T.c.- HILARIOUS! Seriously, thanks for making me laugh!
:)