Stop Animal Cruelty discussion

Common Issues > Lab animals

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY EVEN DO THAT TO ANIMALS.
it really anoys me when they test it on animals before humans to see if its safe or they complete experements on them.
its not fair for them to possibly kill the animal to see if its safe for us. They still fell pian. (i know im going alittle overboard)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Not really. I do believe animal testing is wrong. They want to test it, test it on humans. NOT THE ANIMALS. Were no more important than them

message 3: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel ya see oyu have a better way of saying then i do!! (i was in the moment while tyoping it!)

message 4: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) maybe they should test it on animals and humans at the same time, cause there might be a reaction with the human when there isnt with the animal

message 5: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel ya but i think they should do it on plants (plants that are over abundant. or lab made orginizmes that act like humane cells do.

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 67 comments Plants? Plants are even further from humans than animals are. Testing on plants would be even less helpful....

But I think that they should test on humans - lab made stuff might be flawed in a way they didn't notice, but that could be important...(did that make sense? It's around midnight and I'm mostly rambling :P)

message 7: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (It works)

but whats with the growing human body parts on mice, i mena for some lab rats or mice there causing genitic mutations

message 8: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 67 comments Do they? Ew.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 28, 2011 03:06PM) (new)

[image error]
human ear on lab mouse

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah oh.my.gosh. that is horrible

message 11: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) ewww

message 12: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel i get your piont but its kinda groos !! have you seen it on a furry mouse

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

no. for this experiment they genetically mutated the rat.

message 14: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel awww poor rat
i know its kind of a easy answer but WHO IN THE WORL WOULD MAEK A RAT HAIRLISS AND GENITCLY MUTATED JUST SO THEY CAN GROW AN eAR ON HIM!
ok im done venting!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I think they mutated it into a genetic disease that made it hairless. I know it died soon afterward

message 16: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel well thats only one of them.....

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

But im sure theve tried it on plenty others. you dont get something like that on the first try

message 18: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel thats true
poor rats RIP in rat heaven!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr?

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) I say, kill us before you start taking innocent animals into a lab and start to poke and prod them with foreign chemicals etc. I'd rather die than have an innocent animal die for us.

These products are for us! We shouldn't be experimenting them on animals if they're for us! It's awful.

message 21: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) No kidding! It would be nice if there was a machine you could test the products on... or just don't put them on the market if you don't have a way of testing them that is even remotely civil or constitutional!

message 22: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel :) thats a wiked good idea,
now all we need is another up to date albert instien!

message 23: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 67 comments "don't put them on the market if you don't have a way of testing them that is even remotely civil or constitutional!"
...Everything must be tested. It's the law. And all drugs have a chance of going wrong.