Boarding RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,350 (1350 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

message 1: by C M (new)

C M (rp!)

message 2: by KEDD (new)

KEDD | 120 comments Jake walked down the hall hands in his pockets his head down

message 3: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Miriah walked down the hall, seriously pissed off, a security guard held her wrist with one hand, the other was holding a rag to his bloody nose. She saw a boy walking and had a brilliant(Stupid) idea. SHe bolted to the right and infront of the guy, so that the guard ran into him and ran down the hall and out of site, hiding in a locker.

message 4: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel Sven and rowan are walking down the hall together not talking, when they see quickly a girl jump into a locker. And looking further down the hall they see a gaurd running well in his case jogging down the hall after her, will the other stood ther stund and anrgy while blood dribble down from his noes the dampem the rag and his hands. And in the middle of it all they saw a stunned jake. With confusion on their face they continued down the hall and stoped in front of jack.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil walking down the hall tripping a security guard still walking

message 6: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel They here over the another noise that sounded like something heavy fell1
rowen walked over to where the noise came from and spotted azreil and coulldnt help but try to coceal a laugh (at teh guard)

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2011 07:51PM) (new)

((I know))Azreil looking at him from a couple feet "You must tie those size 15 shoes and get a belt that reaches 12 feet long to wrap around that fat waist"

message 8: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel ? retype taht?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((there you go))

message 10: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel ((what do you mean))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(((callin him fat with logic))

message 12: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel Rowen, smiles and he looks out the window at the vast forest witch traps them in. He thinks "The guards deserve this, they dint understand anything, were liveing our live practicly as prisi=oners"

message 13: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel ((but who are you calling fat though))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil kicking the guard in the balls walks bumping into a guy at the window

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((guard gtg))

message 16: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (ohh srry)
Rowen "niece"
Then to the guard "hows the floor, the trip down must have been fun"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "Thanks"((bye))

message 18: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (by your leaving or charecter wise?))

[♔] .queen's armor. drake was walking around with his hands in his pocket.

message 20: by C M (new)

C M She looked up, Casey was used to gasps of horror when people first saw the long scar down her face

[♔] .queen's armor. Drake looked at Casey and raised an eye brow.

message 22: by C M (new)

C M Casey had a tattoo, many people thought it was odd and didnt understand it. And upside down V was on her left cheekbone

[♔] .queen's armor. Drake rolled his eyes at her i cant understand girls he said to himself shaking his head at her.

message 24: by C M (new)

C M She flipped her hood back up

[♔] .queen's armor. Drake sighed and walked to his dorm ((sky dont u think u sould put on the charries for there room mates?))

message 26: by C M (new)

C M (nope)

[♔] .queen's armor. ((okay))

message 28: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Miriah slipped out of the locker after the guards passed, and hooked her thumbs in pockets, walking down the hall lightly, a small smile on her face

message 29: by C M (new)

C M Sh eglanced up again

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((me wise))Azreil seeing guards running down the hall "Probally comin to beat tha shit outta me for doing that"

message 31: by C M (new)

C M Casey looked behind her. "Oh shit!" She stood up, grabbed her bags and ran. They caught her smoking on the grounds or at all, she would be exacuted.(sp)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil picking up the guard he knocked down batton walked ytowards them

message 33: by C M (new)

C M Casey ran, terrified, flicking the smoke and running harder, finding herself face to face with another gaurd. She kicked his throat, spun fast and kneed the other gaurd in the jewels. She ran again, knowing she was being stared at.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil realizing they weren't coming for him really pissed him off "What did someone else do better then I did running after the gaurds

message 35: by C M (new)

C M Another caught her wrist. "Gotcha!"
Casey screamed breifly and kicked the side of his head, he grabbed her ankle, she jumped and twilrled, he hissed and grabbed her waist, she punched his jaw, when he grabbed his face she took his gun and shit him in between the eyes.

She was dead.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley walked down the hallways

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil walking over seeing it "Oh that's what I ain't being outdone" running and tackling a guard

message 38: by C M (new)

C M Casey paused, looking at the boy. "WHAT ARE ZYOU DOING!?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley saw a kid tackling a guard This place is so messed up

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I aint being out done"kicking a man in the jewls

message 41: by C M (new)

C M "Out done?! What?!" Casey screamed, feeling her wrist being held by iorn cuffs. She screamed again, running with her arms behin her back.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil nailing the guy beside her "I got in here the best aint losin that record"

message 43: by C M (new)

C M She dashed around the corner finding a guy there, she gasped and turned sideways and kicked him in his beer gut sending him backwards. She was stunning and still locked up.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil picking up keys off one of the guards knocking the last one out followed her

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley saw a girl running around with handcuffs on

message 46: by C M (new)

C M she was at the end of the hall, turning a corner. Left behind was 6 unconsius gaurds.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil taking a shortcut grabbing her arms

message 48: by C M (new)

C M She screamed, not seeing him she threw her elbow into his jaw and kicked her foot back in his jewels.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil catching her foot barely "That was to close try that again and I'll not give you the key"

message 50: by C M (new)

C M She froze, turning around, "let me go."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27