Boarding RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 239 (239 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by C M (new)

C M (go)

[♔] .queen's armor. Alex was at the park reading a book.

message 3: by C M (new)

C M Kaylee sang softly

message 4: by TinCanKreations, _duh_ (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 324 comments Mod
Sean strummed his guitar.

message 5: by C M (new)

C M Kaylees voice rang out, strong, a few paused to listen

[♔] .queen's armor. Vira smirked and took out her gartar and starded to play a song she know,she starded to sing as well,her voice was amazing.

message 7: by TinCanKreations, _duh_ (new)

"Four score and seven years ago...
This aint the Gettysburg Adress
I aint Persiden Lincon, definitely not honest abe
I aint a racist american,
But god da** my girlfriends a bi***!"
Him and his friends laughed.

[♔] .queen's armor. vira sighed "this isent right" she said getting a pen chaging up some of the lyrics.

message 9: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Alice walked out of the dorm and into the sunshine. She looked around and sighed, looking down to the ground.

message 10: by Haven Angel (last edited Feb 24, 2011 07:11PM) (new)

Haven Angel Miya is in the music room, sitting in front of the open window, playing on the harp. The sun is out and warms the room. Shes by herself so the soft melody filles the room just escaping through the door

message 11: by C M (new)

C M Kaylees chest hurt of how good she was. "Dream on, dream on, dream oooooooooooon! Yeha, sing with me-" Kaylee was hott, rich, talented, what more could she ask for? It all to be true.

(kabes, want me to be is bitchy gf?)

[♔] .queen's armor. vira sighed and walked out of her room.

message 13: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel Miya starts to sing a song along wth the melody of the harp, she sings strongly sice shes the only one there

message 14: by C M (new)

C M The audience cheered for her amazing vocals and screamed for more. Kaylee blushed.

message 15: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel but she stops and locks out the window and sees kaylee. and wishes she had a vioce like hers (she dosnt have a crapy vioce its just of of those i think i sound ok sorta things)
but she looks back as kaylee finishes and starts to play and sing agian

message 16: by C M (new)

C M Kaylee smiles, flips her hair, then the crowed goes wiled when they hear the first note. Toxic by Brittney Spears.

message 17: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (really toxic)

message 18: by C M (new)

C M (yep :))

message 19: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel miya stops agian, and gets up and moves the harp, and grabs her guitar and sits. lightly struming to to "on the outside looking in" (dont ask i just typed something" and she starts tos ing along, adn worm breeze enters the room. she filters all noises out untill its oly her and her guitar, and without relizing it she singing strong and playing strong (well you know what i mean)

message 20: by C M (new)

C M Kaylee has them under her spell, shes amazing and they know it. Its like a concert.

message 21: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (what dorm is she is and more people need to get over here(i mean rp)

message 22: by C M (new)

C M (look at her charrie)

message 23: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (oh oops!)

message 24: by Christina (new)

Christina (christina--marie) Alice looks around.

[♔] .queen's armor. Vira walked ou side

message 26: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel Miya sttops and get s up and look outside

[♔] .queen's armor. vira sighed.

message 28: by TinCanKreations, _duh_ (new)

Shyla Evans wrote: "Kaylees chest hurt of how good she was. "Dream on, dream on, dream oooooooooooon! Yeha, sing with me-" Kaylee was hott, rich, talented, what more could she ask for? It all to be true.

(kabes, wa..."

((Ooh yay!! something I'm used to! JK))
He nodded to his friend to get on the drums.
"Uno! dous! Uno dous trec quatro! 'Ello! 'Ello! I'm at a place called vertigo! Everythin' I wish I didn't know! But you give me something I can feel!..." he countinued to play Vertigo by U2

Christina *Cantarella* Mia walked silently around the school, trying to find the music room. She had been going round with her guitar in hand for ages.
"I may be new here..."
She mutterd to herself.
"But I can still play..."
Sitting down on a bench,she placed her guitar on her lap and began singing a soft tune her dad had showed her long ago.

When I was younger,I saw my daddy cry,and curse at the wind...Broke his own heart,and I watched as he tried to reassemble it...And my mooma swore that she would never let herself forget...And that was the day that I promised I'd never sing of love,if it does not exist...But darling you,are, the only acception...you,are the only acception.....

message 30: by C M (new)

C M Avril Levee strutted over to Kable. "KABLE!"

Kaylee saw the young musicians try, she flipped her hair. "With the taste of your lips im all alround, your toxic, im slipin under...with the taste of your lips all over mine, dontcha know what you do, cause I know that your toxic....nah nah nana nah." More screams for her. The spotlight, the body, untouchable. "Thank you, thank you." She walked off stage smiling.

message 31: by Christina *Cantarella* (last edited Mar 03, 2011 04:20AM) (new)

Christina *Cantarella* Mia went on singing to herself on the bench.
...you,are the only acception...you,are the only acception...Maybe I know,somewhere deep in my soul,that love never lasts...And we've got to find other ways,to make it alone,keep a streight face...

[♔] .queen's armor. Vira sighed and yah idk

Christina *Cantarella* Mia stopped singing at that moment. She didn't want to remember her past. Getting up with a sigh,she continued her search.

message 34: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel mia sits back down and startss to play

message 35: by C M (new)

C M Kaylee sat and boys swamped around her

message 36: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Makala didn't see where she was walking and ran into mia. "So sorry!" she said, her Suitcase falling to the ground.

message 37: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "I'm Makayla.sorry about that, i'm new." she said picking up her suitcase.

message 38: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "I play the flute, and i'm from indiana." she said.

message 39: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Not india, the state, indiana, they call us hoosiers." she said to kate.

Christina *Cantarella* Mia glanced at her guitar and frowned.
"It's ok...I just hope you didn't break it..."
She said to the other two girls.

message 41: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Sorry if i did, i know how expensive it is to fix." she said.

Christina *Cantarella* "Nah...I'll deal with it..."
She said,picking up her guitar and playing a few cords to make sure it was ok.

message 43: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Nexxis got out her flute and started to play Beethoven.

Christina *Cantarella* "What songs do you know?"
Asked Mia,sitting down on another bench.

message 45: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Makayla played Mozart.

Christina *Cantarella* Mia listend to the music.

message 47: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Stopping, she answered her question,"I play Mozart and Beethoven mostly."

Christina *Cantarella* "Cool..."
She said,simply.

message 49: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "I like the classics." she said cleaning and putting her flute away.

Christina *Cantarella* "I'm a fan of rock..."

« previous 1 3 4 5