twilight lovers! discussion

Members > Which of the Saga is your favorite?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 295 (295 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 117 comments For me it will be twilight because thats where the real story begins. And thats where they get to explore each others thoughts.

message 2: by Olivia (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:36AM) (new)

Olivia | 77 comments mine is either Twilight or new moon. this sounds morbid, but i liked new moon because we got to see a glimpse of bella without the vampires. i think that one foreshadowed her becoming a vampire the most because it showed just how comfortable she was with them, how lost she was without them, and therefore that she was designed to become one of them.

message 3: by Janepage (new)

Janepage Mine is Twilight! Then BD, then Eclipse, then NM. I loved Twilight!!

message 4: by Olivia (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:16AM) (new)

Olivia | 77 comments Mine is Twilight, Breaking Dawn, New Moon, and then Eclipse...

message 5: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Twilight, Eclipse, New Moon, Breaking Dawn

message 6: by KatieG (new)

KatieG | 3 comments Mine were Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Twilight, then New Moon. I didnt like new moon as much because i have been really depressed over a guy before so it was just to real for me

message 7: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) Eclipse, Twilight, Breaking Dawn, New Moon.

message 8: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (kutiegirl106) All, no competition between any

message 9: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) I CAN'T DECIDE I LOVE THEM ALL!

message 10: by Mccaul (new)

Mccaul (ryanmccaul) Okay............... Twilight and Breaking Dawn are a tie......... well nvm there all the best!

message 11: by Laurel (new)

Laurel | 12 comments That is a hard decision because I too love them all, but my favorites have to be between Twilight and Breaking Dawn.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

1.) Twilight
2.) Breaking Dawn
3.) Eclipse
4.) New Moon

message 13: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Whoa... okay Twilight and Breaking Dawn are both brilliant!... I'm leaning towards Twilight.

message 14: by Ann (new)

Ann | 206 comments twilight then eclipse

message 15: by Brynn (new)

Brynn | 14 comments hmmmses... well I LOVED the ending of New Moon but (sorry people who love Jacob!) I did NOT like how close Bella became to Jacob in New Moon. So I'd have to say my favorite would be Twilight.

message 16: by Barbara (new)

Barbara My favorites were New Moon and Breaking Dawn. Am I the only one who liked Jacob better than Edward?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

******BD spoilers**************

yes
how could you do that?
edward is sooo....
awesome!
and BD was my fave
i liked it even more than twilight
b/c of all the descriptions of what it was like to be a vamp
but out of all of them
i like the not even published Midnight Sun better

message 18: by Deidre (new)

Deidre | 5 comments My favorite was New Moon followed by Breaking Dawn, then Twilight, then Eclipse.

message 19: by Ann (new)

Ann | 206 comments idk THEY ARE ALL REALLY GREAT BOOKS I LOVE THEM ALL

message 20: by Gwenfair (new)

Gwenfair BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by Ann (new)

Ann | 206 comments Iliked that one alot too

message 22: by Daisy (new)

Daisy 1.BD
2.New moon
3.Twilight!
4. Eclipse

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ I luv the Twilight and Breaking Dawn. The other 2 didn't have that much drama, but New Moon didn't have Edward so I thought it was slow, but it was good 2!

message 24: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 7 comments I say

Twilight
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
New Moon

message 25: by Linda (new)

Linda (Linda-) | 12 comments I Love the Twilight series in this order;
Twilight Eclipse Breaking Dawn New moon

For some reason, New Moon was a little depressing for me when Edward was gone.

But I love the first book since it was the first time she met Edward and they went through good and bad times together. :)

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie For those who have read what SM has on Midnight sun my order is
Midnight Sun
Twilight
Breaking Dawn
Eclipse
New Moon

message 27: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) Midnight Sun isn't a book yet, so you can't say you like it best.

message 28: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 326 comments from what she posted, it might b my fav too

message 29: by Amira (new)

Amira (liightningbolt) Either Twilight or Eclipse...at the moment.

message 30: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) I do love it... but it still not a book

message 31: by Ami (new)

Ami (ami33) my favorite book is Eclipse

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight
Breaking Dawn
Eclipse
New Moon

message 33: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (hippylover3) | 5 comments I'm almost done with twilight. I'm in the part where shes on the comp. searching up vampires!!!!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

thats like in the middle....

message 35: by Bleuciel (new)

Bleuciel 'Twilight' is my favorite too. It's the best of the series, and you can clearly see the writer put her heart and soul in the book. Not too long, not too short, nothing is missing and nothing should be taken out.

Then 'Eclipse' and 'New Moon'. The order is based on my personal preference, although the books have the same quality. Good, but not as good as the first book, though. A bit too detailed/dragged out for my taste, yet very enjoyable.

'Breaking Dawn' doesn't even make the cut. It's like it was written by somebody else.

message 36: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 117 comments ok, so I'm curious who's going to buy the 'official twilight guide book' or something like that. I would like to buy it but I want to know who else will

message 37: by Laura (new)

Laura | 9 comments Twilight or Eclipse I don't know I might have to read them again.

message 38: by Chicken Head (new)

Chicken Head (k8e_luvs_softball) Twilight was my favorite before I read Breaking Dawn=]

message 39: by Liana (new)

Liana | 4 comments I can't decide between Twilight or Breaking Dawn. I loved Twilight because of the tension between Bella and Edward when they first meet. And I loved Breaking Dawn because we finally get what we've been waiting for - Bella as a vampire.

message 40: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseynicole) | 52 comments Liana that is why its my favorite!! i always read the part where she becomes a vampire and goes on her first hunt and all that. its my favorite part of the entire book!!

message 41: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 326 comments its almost wierd though. cuz through all the books all we wanted was for bella to become a vampire. and i think the reason i didnt like BD very much was because she did become one. like, thats what i had been hoping for the whole time, but when it actually happened, it was weird, cuz i had known bella so well as human. does that make sense?

message 42: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseynicole) | 52 comments yes..but i guess that i always wanted her to be a vamp. so i can understand why i loved it but i was dissapointed that there was no fight. lol

message 43: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 326 comments me too

message 44: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 7 comments being a vampire was cool

but the in-control thing was a disappointment
i would've rather seen her vampire instinct and human instinct battle in her mind or something for the safety of edward

that would've been cool (^_^)

♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (mariehastings) | 41 comments Twilight
Breaking Dawn
New Moon
Eclipse

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

breaking dawn
twilight
eclipse
new moon

message 47: by Jennie (new)

Jennie I literally could not pick one. I look at the whole saga as one large book. I don't see them as individual books.

message 48: by Ally (new)

Ally | 4 comments I love them all! maybe not new moon as much.

message 49: by Wynonna (new)

Wynonna | 1 comments My favorite is Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, Twilight, and New Moon.

message 50: by Cooper (new)

Cooper Eclipse

« previous 1 3 4 5 6