Terminalcoffee discussion

Pop Culture / Celebrities > Your Celebrity Crush

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori We've had something like this before, and many images of Hawt, but this time I'm gonna limit you to ONE choice. OK TWO choices and that is all. Knee-jerk reaction, the very first 2 that come to mind, that you would consider dropping everything for!

1. Liam Neeson, the inspiration for this thread. He's looking mighty fine lately, looked very rough after Natasha died, so sad. Noticed him in Husbands and Wives, fell truly in love from Rob Roy. And you just know he was wearing that kilt in the authentic way!

2. Jeff Bridges - ever since Starman. That's a whole lotta love through the years.

message 2: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Stana Katic

Angie Harmon

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i have a borderline obsessive crush on Peter Facinelli. no, i wouldn't really drop everything for him, but gosh i'd love to ogle him.
and then there's...robert downey jr. not as great as peter, but still gorgeous enough to stare at.
it just occured to me that there are both significantly older men.
damn, i need help.

message 4: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Barb wrote: "I honestly can't think of a single celebrity I'd drop everything for ..."

I didn't mean I'd drop everything for them, but like Esme said, I may ogle them.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

salma hayak, eh...she's okay. scarlet johansson is prettier, i think.
ogling is alot more practical than making a complete fool out of yourself when you meet them in person like some crazed stalker/addict.

message 6: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments I kind of agree with Barb... I wouldn’t drop everything for any celebrity. But if I didn’t have to drop everything and we were being hypothetical I’d have to go with:

1. Viggo Mortensen- Um, he’s very attractive and I’m pretty sure he tried to pick me up once. Well, he nodded at me- because I was staring at him.

2. Kevin Spacey- I’m not exactly sure what it is, I think it’s his eyes and brains.

message 7: by Lori (new)

Lori Well I have serious fantasies about one day Liam finding out I'm the love of his life! Errr, I meant 2nd love, I'm OK with him and Natasha.

Please note this is FANTASY! :D So let's not get too bogged down by my words of "drop everything." Unless you mean your clothes!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

his eyes are nice...

message 9: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments Barb wrote: "Esme wrote: "salma hayak, eh...she's okay. scarlet johansson is prettier, i think.
ogling is alot more practical than making a complete fool out of yourself when you meet them in person like some..."

Salma Hayek is very hot, and smart too. I might have to replace Kevin Spacey with Salma.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

true, true. you know who's insanely pretty? angelina jolie. i don't know, it seems like she gets better with each child/year.

message 11: by Lori (last edited Feb 23, 2011 02:21PM) (new)

Lori Heh, many woman going gay for Salma! I'd take Angie. And Helen Mirren. OK that's my 2 gay choices.

Angie Jolie that is, not Harmon. btw rumor has it Harmon's a complete coke fiend.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

my two gay choices would probably be angelina and vanessa hudgens. yeah, i know people dont really like her, i don't either really. but can't deny that she's hot.

message 13: by Helena (last edited Feb 23, 2011 02:28PM) (new)

Helena | 1058 comments Ok well, if we can have 2 gay and 2 straight choices... I’d have to go with Salma Hayek & maybe Kate Winslet. Straight choices will remain Viggo Mortensen & Kevin Spacey.

@ Barb- yes we do... sadly though- most of my friends think my taste in men is, um odd. They don’t know what they’re talking about. pfft.
Photobucket

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

i just love how these threads evolve...

message 15: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments LET IT BE KNOWN I DID NOT START THIS THREAD

But I'm sure as hell going to participate. I need to meditate, with pictures, on this topic before I respond.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments

Colin Firth

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments And, you're welcome. :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

ditto!

message 19: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments RandomAnthony wrote: "I need to meditate, with pictures, on this topic before I respond."

Meditate?

message 20: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Think about them a whole lot. But I'm going to call it "meditate" so I sound spiritual.

message 21: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments As a heterosexual male, the only other man I can tell is good looking is Johnny Depp. After that I have no idea.

My own groupies tell me I look like Jim Morrison three days after he died.

message 22: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I want to see a Ken picture. I'm reading a book that asserts Jim Morrison was one of the first people to inspire LA punk. That surprised me.

message 23: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments RandomAnthony wrote: "I want to see a Ken picture. I'm reading a book that asserts Jim Morrison was one of the first people to inspire LA punk. That surprised me."

That is surprising.

message 24: by Suefly (new)

Suefly | 620 comments I adore Kate Winslet and have such a girl crush on her. Smart, sassy and a sense of believability in her roles.

Colin Firth Alan Rickman rate equally as my male crushes.

message 25: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments Suefly wrote: "I adore Kate Winslet and have such a girl crush on her. Smart, sassy and a sense of believability in her roles.

Colin Firth Alan Rickman rate equally as my male crushes."

Oh I love Alan Rickman... Colin Firth is not too shabby either.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

alan rickman is awesome.
just not as snape.

message 27: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17322 comments Mod
Matthew McConahey(spelling be dammed, Leah is fussing but I had to chime in). All I need in the world.

message 28: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments Esme wrote: "alan rickman is awesome.
just not as snape."

I loved Professor Snape... so misunderstood! I had a crush on him. :D

message 29: by Lori (new)

Lori Helena wrote: Colin Firth is not too shabby either."

Not at all. I just haven't seen him in much. That scifi one and The King's Speech. Yes indeed.

message 30: by Jammies (new)

Jammies So easy! Oliver Platt and Robert Downey, Jr.

message 31: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments Barb wrote: "I sooooo second Helena / Melanie (Melana) on Kate Winslet.
That would make my women: Salma & Kate
My men would be: Clive Owen & .... ? ... I guess I'll take Kevin Spacey Robert Downey Jr. I woul..."

Oh... there are just too many juicy people! Robert Downey Jr., Clive Owens.. sigh. Maybe Matthew McConnawhatever’s pheromones would make him extra attractive? Maybe not.

message 32: by Sally, la reina (new)

Yea! He's smelly too! It was meant to be.

♥Sally+Matthew4eva♥

don't tell Sweeter.

message 33: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24153 comments Mod
Everyone knows Kevin Spacey is gay, right? Just checking. No one said you couldn't vote for a gay dude.

message 34: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Thank you, Jackie.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

so what if he's gay? he's still awesome!

message 36: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments I met Kevin Spacey once, around a dozen years ago. He brought his two dogs to our local dog run. We chatted a bit, just about the dogs. After he left, several people came up to ask me about it, which seemed strange to me at the time--because I had no idea who he was. Then I rented The Usual Suspects...

message 37: by Lori (new)

Lori That's awesome Jonathan. Of course if you knew who he was, you wouldn't have had such a conversation. These stars must love it when they can just have a real conversation.

message 38: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Jonathan, maybe he was hitting on you. What was your gaydar doing?

message 39: by Lori (new)

Lori I have none, myself, unless someone is playing queen. It's weird, because I used to be an actress, surrounded by gays! Maybe that's why I'm so oblivious to it all.

message 40: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments To be honest, he seemed very ordinary. He was wearing jeans and a baseball cap and looked like everyone else. I have no clue what his sexual orientation is. We just talked about dogs. He had two small, whitish dogs...I want to say terriers, but I honestly can't remember anymore.

message 41: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Did you ever see Se7en?

message 42: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments Nope. What is it?

message 43: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Extremely creepy movie where Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman play cops/detectives on the trail of a grotesque serial killer with one victim for each of the seven deadly sins. Gwyneth Paltrow plays Pitt's goopy wife. Spacey plays (view spoiler). Maybe that's not even a spoiler, I can't remember.

message 44: by Sally, la reina (new)

What else? How did you chat? What kind of dogs?

message 45: by Aynge (new)

Aynge (ayngemac) | 1202 comments Newest is Timothy Olyphant.

message 46: by Janice (new)

Janice (jamasc) This is fantasy, right? I can forget my age and go for Orlando Bloom, right?

If I have to act my age, I'll go for Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr. For my gay choices, I'd go for Kate Beckinsale and Eva Green.

message 47: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Clive Owen=MINE.

Also mine:

Javier Bardem (Penelope's a trollop.)
Alexander Skarsgard
Spike
Angel

message 48: by Heidi (last edited Feb 24, 2011 06:30AM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Well, the vampires can swim to safety on their own because they're already dead. So this is a toughy now still with 3 options.

I'm gonna have to go with... WAIT! This is a trick question! They're ALL mine! I'd let them duke it out (while I flap my wings waiting for them to settle it). :)

message 49: by Dr. Detroit (last edited Feb 24, 2011 05:44AM) (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6019 comments Susanna Hoffs

Elizabeth Shue

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1107 comments Zachary Levi. Notorious for onset farting and nose-picking, but I can't help it. Must be something to do with "Tangled".

Bear Grylls. Puts disgusting things in his mouth. I don't understand it, either.

Ps. thanks for teaching me that, Stacia!

« previous 1 3