Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > can't add cover photo

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new)

Susan | 28 comments If_You_Meet_the_Buddha_on_the_Road_Kill_Him ISBN 55314281X has the same cover as If_You_Meet_the_Buddha_on_the_Road_Kill_Him, but I can't seem to get the file to accept it. I did add the correct number of pages, and add a comment note -- there are multiple reprintings of If_You_Meet_the_Buddha_on_the_Road_Kill_Him ISBN 55314281X -- the one I own is listed as Bantam Edition 8th printing, June 1980. I didn't see a place to list later printings in the file, so I assume we don't need them. But I do think it would be nice for the photo to show.

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethjustbeth) | 1586 comments I can't get it to upload it either...maybe a system issue?

Funny, I remember someone talking about this book. She said when you see a book with a name like that, read it. :) Maybe it's time to find a copy & do just that. :)

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42441 comments Mod
I can't get the image to upload either. Weird.

message 4: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments I can't get a cover image to upload for any books. Seems like something broke in this upgrade!

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42441 comments Mod
It's not the book; the recent change to the book edit pages (to allow metadata editing) appears to have broken the image upload.

It's being looked into.

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethjustbeth) | 1586 comments Still lovin' the upgrade. :)

message 7: by Erich (new)

Erich | 38 comments Ah, good to see it has been reported :)

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23766 comments It appears to be working now, got the cover.