Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Giveaway for my next Debra-and-I book

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
I know many of you enjoy interconnected novellas (I did one with Debra Clopton a year or so a go and we have another one coming out soon). Our Small-Town Moms tells the stories of two sisters (separated at a young age) as they track down the children of their deceased sister (also separated from them when their parents died when they were all very young). You can enter a Goodreads giveaway for the book (sorry I don't know how to give you the link). Maybe someone else here can do the link (she says hopefully).

message 2: by Melody (last edited Feb 23, 2011 11:10AM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Oh yay! I hope so, cause I can't ever find the books without a link! :)

message 3: by JanetTronstad (new)

Melody -- you can also enter on my blogsite at

http://www.drycreekdays.blogspot.com/

Right below my bio on the right hand side.

message 4: by Judy (new)

Judy The giveaway site is down right now.

I'll try again later.

Thanks for the link Janet!

message 5: by JanetTronstad (new)

Judy -- I'll try to remind you later. You'd like the book. Here's the review on it from Romantic Times (and I thought the reviewer said it well) --

SMALL-TOWN MOMS (4) by Janet Tronstad & Debra Clapton: In “A Dry Creek Family” by Tronstad, Maegan Shay comes to Dry Creek to meet the niece she’s just discovered. But Clint Parker, who cares for his niece while his brother is on the rodeo circuit, is reluctant to let that happen. Maegan’s sister, Olivia Dancer, travels to Mule Hollow to meet their 4-year-old nephew and Lilly’s half-brother. Gabe McKennon doesn’t want her here, even if his mother invited her, because he has a secret he fears could cost him his son in “A Mother for Mule Hollow” by Clapton. These interconnected stories are a delight to read, and bring home the importance of family, whether related by blood or only by love.

Reviewed By: Susan Mobley
Publisher: STEEPLE HILL
Published: April 2011

message 6: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Thank you Janet! I'll enter as soon as the site is back up and running-looks good! :)

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments :D i saw this on facebook! I got really excited! lol

message 8: by Heidi (last edited Feb 23, 2011 05:34PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Here's the link :) I entered :) This book sounds soooo good Janet and Debra! I will be excited to read it, win or not :) Thanks for letting us know about the giveaway Janet :)

http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/ent...

message 9: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4952 comments I entered thanks so much

message 10: by JanetTronstad (new)

I went into my giveaway and was very pleased to see my friends from here entering!! Thanks!

message 11: by Nicole (last edited Feb 24, 2011 02:18PM) (new)

Nicole (nicolerko) | 22 comments Thanks for the heads Janet!

I loved the first book you guys did together. Can't wait for this one.

message 12: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Janet, you know we are going to be looking for your books, thanks for sharing them.......

message 13: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments You knew we would, Janet! We love your books. Thanks for letting us know.