Q&A with Cat Grant discussion

Menage Romance > Entangled Trio

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat Grant (catgrant) | 38 comments Mod
New topic: Opera & Kink - Intriguing, or too far out there?

message 2: by Chele (new)

Chele Blades (seachele71) | 3 comments have not read this one yet...but i will get there

message 3: by Cat (new)

Hope you like it. :)

message 4: by Amara (new)

Amara (amarasplace) | 27 comments Darn it anyway, wtih the week I've had, sadly I've not finished it yet. But what I've read so far... I am loving!

Opera and Kink... oh yeah, bring it! I would go with vera intriguing. Vera vera.

message 5: by Saritza (new)

Saritza (saritzah) Hmmm... will have to read this one and let you know. :)

message 6: by Cat (new)

Can't wait to hear what you think, Amara. :)

message 7: by Amara (new)

Amara (amarasplace) | 27 comments I'm actually very excited about it. I quit reading anything with the girly bits in it awhile ago. I can stand the whiny heroines, and more often than not that's what they end up being. At least in the ones I was picking up.

Gotta say... so far, I am loving Collette.

message 8: by Aleksandr (new)

Aleksandr Voinov (vashtan) I loved it, but I'm just the beta, so what do I know. :)

message 9: by Cat (new)

Amara wrote: "I'm actually very excited about it. I quit reading anything with the girly bits in it awhile ago. I can stand the whiny heroines, and more often than not that's what they end up being. At least ..."

There are plenty of "girly bits" in this book, but hopefully not enough to squick you. ;)

message 10: by Amara (new)

Amara (amarasplace) | 27 comments Oh, I don't mind the bits at all, that's not what squick's me out. And I do love a good menage. I just don't like ultra whiny women messing up a good book. lol, I might be allergic or something.

Give me a good strong, non whiner... I'm all over that.

message 11: by Stephy (new)

Stephy | 3 comments I haven't read this one yet, but I am intrigued.

message 12: by Amara (new)

Amara (amarasplace) | 27 comments Ohhhh, Cat... I finally found enough down time last night to actually read... I loved this book.

I'm totally late for work, but wanted to take a sec to swing by and say... more opera kink please!

message 13: by Cat (new)

Thanks, Amara! I'm so happy you liked it. :)