Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Paranormal romance recommendations pleaseee

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 3 comments hi there everyone :D

im looking for a paranormal romance series preferably in audio format - its just soo much easier for me to listen to it at work rather then sit there with a book in my hand.

iv read fever series and i loved every bit of it :)

A few demands for the books I’m looking for: it has to have alot of steamy sexy scences *wink* wink lol

where the main characters are in a relationship or somewhere inbetween that..

i dont like the concept of the higlander series as there are different characters in every book.
id rather like to read about the same characters, developing in each book.

sooo any recommendations..??

thanks in advance :) :)

Lisa
xxx

message 2: by Melissa ** (new)

Melissa ** | 87 comments The Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost is very good!!

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
If you want lots of steamy sex, what about the Riley Jenson series? Riley and her twin brother are a hybrid of were-wolf and vampire. This is book one Full Moon Rising

message 4: by Melissa ** (last edited Feb 23, 2011 10:35AM) (new)

Melissa ** | 87 comments This is a good series too.

Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead Succubus on Top by Richelle Mead Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid, #3) by Richelle Mead Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid, #4) by Richelle Mead Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, #5) by Richelle Mead

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) Definitly try the Night Huntress series, it's great!! Also, I suggest Only The Lonely by Susan Gabriel ...it's an awesome story! And Danann Frost Falls from Grace by Joanne Valiukas , another one will be cominig out this summer!

message 6: by Lisa M (new)

Lisa M (lamessegee) | 248 comments It sounds like you prefer UF to PNR. In UF a character(s) is followed from book to book and romance may be involved. In PNR each book revolves around the romance of a different couple, although characters in a series can continue to show up from book to book. What do you think? Are you looking for UF or PNR?

message 7: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Archer (cjarcher) | 49 comments I recommend the Riley Jensen series too but it's more UF than PNR. The Night Huntress series is awesome too.

Christen (GoldiloxReads) | 57 comments I completely agree abut the Night Huntress series - by far my favorite and the sex...whew!!!

I also LOVE the Demonica series. I do not read series where the characters are different in each book either...with this one exception. Each book focuses on a different brother but all of the characters are in each book. The hospital they all work at is also in each book. I would definitely take the chance because I can't believe how much I love this series! (Especially book 3...whew!).

Benita Vehnom  Ruiz (bluebell7) | 114 comments OMG Demonica series Yes. Love Love Love Wraith Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) by Larissa Ione . Shade comes in number two for me.

message 10: by AlbertaJenn (new)

AlbertaJenn Hmm... most of the steamiest series in PNR tend to revolve around multiple couples. And there are a lot of good UF series that do revolve around the same characters, but they don't have that hot factor. Some UF have hot sex scenes, but they tend to be few and far between.

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 3 comments hey everyone.. thanks for replying and giving me lots of suggestions :)

lol yh i think urban fantasy might be what i prefer - iv just read alot of paranormal romance

but im defenitnly going to check out all the books all of you lot have recommended .. thanks :)