War of the demigods discussion

Magic classes > Magic battle field

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The rules are the same as the original battle field.The only diffrence is that you can`t use weapons,ONLY GODLY POWERS OR MAGIC,NOTHING ESLE WHEN YOU FIGHT!

message 2: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments Sounds fun.

message 3: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) So I should freeze time, control fire and wind, use my brain, and use books right?

Desiree *Primrose* | 200 comments Harry Potter

message 5: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Oooh me.

Desiree *Primrose* | 200 comments Is it just me cause this all feels Harry Potter-ish(???) But I don't know any better

message 7: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments Sydney!!!What about The Hunger Games!Can you take me and Prim into the Hunger Games!!

message 8: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Yup. It's different now though since we sorta kidnapped Rue... We could go to before that.

Desiree *Primrose* | 200 comments You kidnapped Rue???

message 10: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments Yush-SHe is alive.

message 11: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) I sorta killed the guy who was gonna kill her.... Rue is my favorite

Desiree *Primrose* | 200 comments Then who does Katniss kill?

message 13: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) That's our problem... We used a smuckers jar instead

message 14: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments oh snap!Put Cato there instead and then let them fight it out without peeta being there to complicte things!

Desiree *Primrose* | 200 comments Sydney wrote: "That's our problem... We used a smuckers jar instead"

What's with you and smuckers

message 16: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments one timez-My brother was playing football in wleches Oregon and he kept saying for a snack they should get welches...like da juice!haha lol

message 17: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) It's an inside joke... Ask Erik lol

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(Shots tatum,primrose and sydney with a fire ball)
This is what you get for not being careful
(blasts all of them into a tree with telekinisis)
I can move things with my mind,that is the power of telekinisis.I also have power over fire,earth,air and can raise the dead and summon demons.

Desiree *Primrose* | 200 comments Stumbles to get up. Causes a huge blast of wind toward Tyler.
"Don't mess with Athena"

message 20: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) | 2497 comments Mod
u got ownd?(tyler)

message 21: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments *laughs*Thats hilarious.(leans against the tree and hangs out)

message 22: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) I'm not even going to deal with god-modding again. *walks out*

message 23: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

Sydney wrote: "I'm not even going to deal with god-modding again. *walks out*"

how is that god modding?

message 24: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) (you didn't give us a chance to fight back. You just popped out and declared us hit.)

message 25: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

who? tyler?

message 26: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments Too much drama...

message 27: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) Never mind.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel709 wrote: "who? tyler?"

Shes taking about you gabe.

message 29: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) I'm sort of talking to both of you, but more to Gabe because it isn't his first time.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I don`t kill everyone like gabe,and i try to be fair

message 31: by Tatum (last edited Mar 01, 2011 03:17PM) (new)

Tatum | 950 comments Syd...stop interrogating ppl and get used to it-Sorry to be mean...but we have to deal

message 32: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

Tyler.712 wrote: "I don`t kill everyone like gabe,and i try to be fair"

i only kill evein and i am fair, and tyler you cant be talking you do it to me all the time... like you just broke my arm? wtf? and you never seem to lose, when i do... i was almost killed my minotors... sayters...wood nyphs...and shadow thingys
im more fair then you
and one reson i dont fight you is cause youlll just type that blah and you kill me. wtf

message 33: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments Lol

message 34: by 704evin (new)

704evin | 1255 comments awesome...

message 35: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sydney---) I'm just going to stop posting on this topic because I always start a fight. I'll just avoid the magic battle field from now on... Sorry

message 36: by 704evin (new)

704evin | 1255 comments yea u really do

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(fills off gabe)F*** you.I don`t come out of nowhere killing people.And you were healed insantly,thats bulls***.And i got stabbed in my goddamn heart for gods sake!Do you have any idea who many time if been hurt(pulls of shirt to reveal thousands of scars overlapingeach other,puts shirt back on)So don`t say i can` be hurt.And at least i don`t boot everybody out the group purely because they get on my nerves,unlike you.You haave kicked out to of my sisters!You wouldn`t even hear them out!Miki was immotional,i get that,but you have no right.And for cammilli she wasn`t a traiter,she never left the hunter.It was all a misunderstanding!

You know what.I`m done,you can take your prophcey and shove it up your ass!(tears roll down cheek)Tatum,erik,i`m sorry.I won`t be apart of this any longer.(shadowtravels to the unknown)

message 38: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 950 comments Tyler!!!!!He didn't mean it! Gabe is like Miki!!They both are emotional!*Glares at Gabe*Look what you did!

message 39: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

Tyler.712 wrote: "(fills off gabe)F*** you.I don`t come out of nowhere killing people.And you were healed insantly,thats bulls***.And i got stabbed in my goddamn heart for gods sake!Do you have any idea who many tim..."

my arm healed because i just wanted to get back at you and you know what, i re ivited miki calm our nerves... and camilli quit! i have nothing to do with her and stop crying, i dont want this ok! your like me! nothing but slave to the gods... but some day i want to be a hero...i wanan be like my brother percy.. or like my other brother thesesus...
tyler dont leave

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(stares at Gabe,eyes unreadable)Fine,i will help you.Just as long as you stay out of my way.

message 41: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

*smirks*

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Why are you smiling?

message 43: by 704evin (new)

704evin | 1255 comments lol

message 44: by Strategically (new)

Strategically Miscellaneous (strategicallymiscellaneous) | 546 comments *takes out sword when feels tension* Hey, what's going on here?

message 45: by 704evin (new)

704evin | 1255 comments what do u mean?

message 46: by Strategically (new)

Strategically Miscellaneous (strategicallymiscellaneous) | 546 comments Nothing. So how are you guys doing?

message 47: by Strategically (new)

Strategically Miscellaneous (strategicallymiscellaneous) | 546 comments I know right. That's the only bummer around this place.

message 48: by Strategically (new)

Strategically Miscellaneous (strategicallymiscellaneous) | 546 comments Idk.

message 49: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

tyler is th teacher

message 50: by Strategically (new)

Strategically Miscellaneous (strategicallymiscellaneous) | 546 comments Oh, ok then.

« previous 1 3