Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > ATTENTION MODS (only)

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
guys! about the spring ball, people live in other countries. what should we do?!?!?!

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
ahhh!!! *screams and panicks and runs around in circles*

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments *ahhhhhhhhhhh!*, I live in the other country... and I even don't know what time is online.... I'm afraid that maybe at the time I am studying in class! * worried*

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Hey, I'm not a mod but I'm going to say something. The people who live in other countries could just get on anytime they can on the day. There should be other people for them to talk to. And for some like me I've realised that I can get on at the time because I'm pretty sure on your friday it will be my saturday.

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh ok

message 6: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments No, Guys, I figured this out a long time ago, it's just like regular role play, but more speacial, so people just continue with it, it will prob. go in for like 3 days, but the start date is March 18th and so people just have to wrap up the roleplays by the end of the 3 days or whenevr the mods say so. Kay?

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh ok

message 9: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

fine with me

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it on a friday? That plan works well... but would the three days in real life be like one day for the charcters? And when the ball ends, do our charries go away or will there be other places for us to roleplay them???

message 11: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments clarinet_friend13 wrote: "Is it on a friday? That plan works well... but would the three days in real life be like one day for the charcters? And when the ball ends, do our charries go away or will there be other places for..."

3 days in our life = 1 day in our charries life, and as for the other question I already answered it.

message 13: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments okay! :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Irene, could you pleas get to 300, so I can raise the standards for how to become a mod?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yeah.

message 16: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 7 comments We definatly need to come up with more ideas!

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

um, hunter. your not a mod anymore....sorry

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lol (no offense, really)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Hunter wrote: "We definatly need to come up with more ideas!"

Your online again! After a month. I'm sorry. I feel bad about taking away your mod privliges. I really do feel bad. And how many more ideas cana group that was created about 4 weeks ago come up with? and considering you've been away for those 4 weeks, I wouldn't be talking.

message 20: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I don't know why Hunter became a mod, then suddenly disappeared without saying anything.

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i made him a mod first cuz i didn't have any rules at the time and after a little i deleted him. 7 comments. no offense, but newbies have more comments than that

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol yea

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yar *like a pirate*

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

anyway....

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments anyway ... I'm closing this.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.