twilight lovers! discussion

Monthly Group Reads > Monthly Group Reads: March Book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla For the month of March, Ashley will be our host. Thanks very much Ashley! She has chosen Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.

I hope you all have time to go and get this book! It should be a great read.

In the meantime, I encourage you all to keep the discussion for this month's book going.

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 32 comments So I hope you all enjoy this book as much as I did!!

1. Was this on anybody's to read list, if so what made you want to read it?

2. After reading the prologue did it make you want to continue reading?

3. If you do enjoy the book what part hooked you?

Thank you everyone hope you enjoy!

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 32 comments 1.This was on my to read list because it was on I think the Twilight Lexicon website quite a while ago, as something to pass the time while waiting for Eclipse to come out.

2. I did not want to continue reading after reading the prologue because it just seemed out there to me, however I decided to continue and thankfully I did because this turned out to be one of my favorites right up there with Twilight.

3. Right in the first chapter I was hooked. It brought me right back to high school and I found I could relate to the main character as well.

message 4: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (ziraels) | 15 comments Hi there.

This book is on my reading list for a while now so Im looking forward to read is :)

message 5: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments It was a good book, it wasn't very interesting but still good. I would read the second book though to find our what else will happen with the characters.