FrostFans - The Official Jeaniene Frost Fansite discussion

Book Discussions > What Do You Think Will Happen Next? *Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phoebebb (new)

Phoebebb | 19 comments I know we’ve talked about it in other ‘topics’ but lets make this the official one. So what do you think will happen in At Grave’s End? How do you think everyone will deal with Dave being a ghoul; including Dave himself? Do you think Cat and Bones will stay together in this book or do you think something will happen between them? Eek, I hope not! Well, if Bones was real then I would hope something would drive them apart so I could have him. >=D. Do you think Bone’s and Tate will continue to butt heads? How will Cat’s mother react when she finds out Cat married Bone’s and didn’t kill her father? Do you think Cat’s father really raped her mother or do you think Cat’s mother was ashamed of sleeping with a so called ‘demon’ that she made it up? Do you think Cat will ever actually kill her father? Could I ask anymore questions? Um … no I’m out. I guess we’ll all just have to start discussing this now won’t we. Is that considered another question? Crap!

message 2: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) I hope Dave struggles with the fact that it's a ghoul and it really, really hits him that he's dead. I'd still prefer to be a vampire than a ghoul but I guess it's pretty much the same, right?

I thought I read that something crazy happens in this book that will test their relationship (Cat and Bones of course).

I think Justina will have a cow but I do think that Cat will bust her chops for the "vampires are evil and one raped me!" if it turns out to be a lie. I personally think she lied. I never thought about it until Max said it but it would explain her extreme dislike of vamps. I think Cat will continue to try to kill him despite the blood marriage her and Bones has. I hope she hasn't gotten herself into a fix she can't get out of cuz Bones could totally kill her if it came to that, I bet.

message 3: by Phoebebb (new)

Phoebebb | 19 comments Yes, I hope Dave struggles with the fact that he’s a ghoul and doesn’t take it as lightly as he dead in the end of the last book. “Oh I’m a ghoul? Hmmm. Ok, let’s get out of here”.

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (savhagetemptress) | 12 comments I wonder what will happen to Justina down the road after "Destined for an Early Grave." I also can't wait to read "First Drop of Crimson" in February 2010! I like Spade, and he deserves his HEA!

Kristin - *Nocturnal Bites* (nocturnalbites) | 3 comments Shannon (Savhage Temptress) wrote: "I wonder what will happen to Justina down the road after "Destined for an Early Grave." I also can't wait to read "First Drop of Crimson" in February 2010! I like Spade, and he deserves his HEA!"

Justina has turned into the series most tragic charcter. She's always been a bitter mess, but now after the death of her flame, Rodney and being turned into what she believes to be the worst thing on earth, a vampire, Justina is at her lowest low. It may take a few more books, or a Dr. Phil intervenrtion to get her back on her feet. I'm holding out for a Mencheres + Justina love connection.

I'm also excited for FDOC, the first chapter was awesome. Countdown to February release!!

message 6: by Shannon (last edited Jan 02, 2010 06:51PM) (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (savhagetemptress) | 12 comments Kristin wrote: "Justina has turned into the series most tragic charcter. She's always been a bitter mess, but now after the death of her flame, Rodney and being turned into what she believes to be the worst thing on earth, a vampire, Justina is at her lowest low. It may take a few more books, or a Dr. Phil intervenrtion to get her back on her feet. I'm holding out for a Mencheres + Justina love connection."

I completely agree, Justina is definitely going to need some therapy. Mencheres and Justina together? I was actually thinking a Justina + Ian match. Opposites and enemies attract?

message 7: by Tina (new)

Tina | 13 comments I forgot that Justina was changed into a vamp! I need to re-read the series for my own memory and fun.

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan I would love to see Justina and Ian together. I think they could play off eachothers energy a lot.

message 9: by Simone (new)

Simone (saki18) | 3 comments I want there to be a book about Ian. I think he's going to fall for some really gentle girl that seems to be his opposite but she actually has a spine of steel and is basically able to verbally whip him and wrap him around her finger.

And I think Don's going to die and be brought back as a ghoul.