Crescent Moon Press discussion

Demons, Vampires, Weres, or Fairies

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Firasek (rfirasek) | 5 comments I'd love to know which you love more and why! Please leave a comment and if you want share what you're tired of. As an author that's important to know too!

message 2: by Bobbye (new)

Bobbye Terry | 2 comments I like demons and fairies, but then, I've written about both before. I like shapeshifters, but not really into weres. As for vamps, I use them in my books as comic relief. With rare exception, I haven't found any sexy ones that turn me on that much--yeah, I know I'm in the minority.
Bobbye

message 3: by Penelope (new)

Penelope Marzec (penelopemarzec) I am not a fan of vamps. I just cannot deal with that blood-sucking business. I liked Dracula by Bram Stoker because in that book Dracula was the villain. I love fairies, which I've used in several novels. I have had fun creating tortured heroes as either werewolves or shapeshifters.

I've never had an interest in demons--at all. But maybe that's just me. :^)

message 4: by Bobbye (new)

Bobbye Terry | 2 comments Penelope,
They're always my bad guys and they make great ones. :)

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate (katesbooknook) | 2 comments I'm tired of the egotistical, tutored, and bereft vamp whose only reason for living is to make your life a living hell.

Now the Were's, Umhmmm (*blushing*) They have everything it takes to be that bad azz bad boy whose inner child makes him sensitive to your encounters yet his very nature demands he be fierce enough to slaughter and kill to protect his family...Yummy!

However, the above is not to say that the repentant, hard bodied, fiercely loyal vampire can't compare! (*fans self vigorously*) He's very hard to find and to the very few who've brought him to my imagination, I sincerely thank you!

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Firasek (rfirasek) | 5 comments Oh, Kate, you are so going to love my vamp. I just know you will. Can't wait to get that book to you!

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate (katesbooknook) | 2 comments Wooohooo! Nummy Nummy! Can't wait!

Mindy/fangedmom | 2 comments I love them all except Zombies...ewww...Zombie love story! YUCK! hahah I love weres with a passion, i love a vampire that is not afraid to get his fangs dirty *evils smiles* Shape shifters, witches, fairies (not the tinkerbell type though & I love love love ghosts! Anything supernatural really. LOVE IT! (historical references makes it so cool too)

message 9: by Rachel (last edited Jun 10, 2011 05:14PM) (new)

Rachel Firasek (rfirasek) | 5 comments Mindy, I love ghost too! Knew, I liked you! :)

message 10: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (nataliejean) | 3 comments If you haven't read Piper's Fury, you have to read this book, Slade *sigh* well you just have to read it to understand, Kate you will love this book, I just finished and will post my review very shortly. A must read for sure. :)
Natalie

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Firasek (rfirasek) | 5 comments Thanks, Natalie! You're a dream...

message 12: by Mindy/fangedmom (new)

Mindy/fangedmom | 2 comments So true Rachel so true. Nothing better than a good ghost story.

message 13: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (nataliejean) | 3 comments Thank you Rachel, you are an amazing Author, I cant wait for you to read my review, I mean seriously I couldn't even get anything done at work cause I just had to read the book lol, I didnt get caught though *phew*

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Firasek (rfirasek) | 5 comments Good to know. I'd have hated for you to get in trouble. lol. But, I love that you couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read it! :)

message 15: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (nataliejean) | 3 comments Im working on it right now. :)

message 16: by Sean (new)

Sean Poindexter (sean_poindexter) | 2 comments I'm partial to dragons.

message 17: by Penelope (new)

Penelope Marzec (penelopemarzec) I have a dragon in Kiss of Blarney by Penelope Marzec but he's the evil villain. Hopefully, I'll get to your book soon and check out your dragons.

message 18: by Sean (last edited Dec 22, 2011 11:38AM) (new)

Sean Poindexter (sean_poindexter) | 2 comments There are evil dragons in mine, too. I also have demons, vampires, weres and fey, among others...but the dragons are the best for me.

If you like vamps as villains, you'll enjoy my book. The vamps are almost always evil. They become psychopaths when they are changed.

message 19: by Penelope (new)

Penelope Marzec (penelopemarzec) Yes, I do like vamps as villains. Bram Stoker's Dracula was the bad guy. He deserved his fate at the end.