♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Jude (judehnd) | 565 comments Mod
2 Point Reviews!

This is how it works:
Once a week I'll choose a book, anyone that makes a post about their review will get 2 points. It doesn't matter if you read it 2 weeks or 2 years ago, or if you already posted your review in the Points section. You get 2 points no matter what.

When giving a general comment about the book being featured, you get 1 Extra Point

And Also:

Feel free to make a folder so you can post the links to your blog or Goodreads page to let us know about your latest reviews!!

message 2: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 12 comments When will the book be choosen

message 3: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Maylee wrote: "When will the book be choosen"

The books will be chosen every week, so every Monday there shall be new series or book to review :).... unless I forget.... which tends to happen ^^

message 4: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 12 comments So this coming Monday? Lol

message 5: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

this week is The Fallen Series

Next, The Vampire Academy Series :)

message 6: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 12 comments Okay great!!!

message 7: by Ⓛeah (new)

Ⓛeah ✿εїз✾ (goodreadscomLeah13) | 100 comments I FINISHED A BOOK! – where am I supposed to post this!?
TITLE: Across the Universe
RATING: 5/5 (stars)
REVIEW: I really liked it! It came into the library finally! I tried to get it for this book club but I was kinda 15th on the list! But I did finally get it and it was great

message 8: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

The Across The Universe Reviews go here HERE

Though you don't have to post it again, it's ok here :)

message 9: by Ⓛeah (new)

Ⓛeah ✿εїз✾ (goodreadscomLeah13) | 100 comments ok think yooooou =)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 428 comments What's the new one?

message 11: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ wrote: "What's the new one?"

The Sarah Dessen Books:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/5...

message 12: by Yianna (new)

Yianna Yiannacou HI ALL!!!
I just joined this group and I was looking for reviewers. Please let me know if your interested!!! Thanks!! :D :D
I have many short stories and one novel.
Help a fellow book lover out! Yay.

-Yianna

message 14: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Barr | 2 comments Jude wrote: "
2 Point Reviews!

This is how it works:
Once a week I'll choose a book, anyone that makes a post about their review will get 2 points. It doesn't matter if you read it 2 weeks or 2 years ag..."

Hi Jude! My book was recently published and I am really looking for people to review it, so if you are at all interested in vampire books, I would be honored if you would review my book Amaranthine by Tricia Rigli Thanks!

message 15: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 6 comments The Red Pyramid book by Rick Riordan!!!
You can find my review of it on the link below:
http://bookomatic.blogspot.com.au/201...
Please comment!!!
The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) by Rick Riordan

message 16: by Joe (new)

Joe Occhipinti (joeoccchipinti) | 7 comments Here is my review of The Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula LeGuin. http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 17: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Valdes (natalievaldes) | 5 comments Does anyone want to review my book. I will email you a pdf file. NIRVANA

message 18: by Jade (new)

Jade (noxidanamchara) Natalie wrote: "Does anyone want to review my book. I will email you a pdf file. NIRVANA"

I'd love to review your book. In the club, on GR, on Amazon and I have a book blog as well. My email is: xjaded89@gmail.com . Let me know.

message 19: by Gayatri (new)

Gayatri | 499 comments Natalie wrote: "Does anyone want to review my book. I will email you a pdf file. NIRVANA"

I'd love to review ur book too!
My email id is : sshah605@gmail.com

message 20: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 60 comments Hey all! I have a YA novel called Traffic Jam that I would love to have someone review! I can send you a PDF if you're interested! Thanks so much!
Melissa

Traffic Jam by Melissa Groeling

message 21: by Miss Deva (last edited Sep 30, 2012 09:29AM) (new)

Miss Deva (missdeva) | 813 comments Melissa wrote: "Hey all! I have a YA novel called Traffic Jam that I would love to have someone review! I can send you a PDF if you're interested! Thanks so much!
Melissa

Traffic Jam by Melissa Groeling"

I have this in my to-reads so I would love to review it.My email is xMiss_Deva@yahoo.com :)

message 22: by Jade (new)

Jade (noxidanamchara) Melissa wrote: "Hey all! I have a YA novel called Traffic Jam that I would love to have someone review! I can send you a PDF if you're interested! Thanks so much!
Melissa

I'd love to review it. My emails: xjaded89@gmail.com . Just let me know. I can post it on GR, amazon, and the blog I have.

message 23: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Melissa wrote: "Hey all! I have a YA novel called Traffic Jam that I would love to have someone review! I can send you a PDF if you're interested! Thanks so much!
Melissa

I would like to as well. My email is zombie.nom@live.com

message 24: by Gabriel (new)

Gabriel Aznarez (AuthorGabrielAznarez) | 6 comments Hi, I´m looking for reviews for my book: The Chamber of Thousands Caves, first book of The Andaluins Saga.
This Saga was awarded in 2010 for best YA and children s book. I can send you a PDF. Feel free to cantact me.

More: www.theandaluinssaga.wix.com/saga

The Chamber of Thousands Caves. The Andaluins Saga

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.