Sherwood Forest discussion

Role Play (RP) > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 237 (237 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Okay this is the topic for the RPing of Robin Hood. The time is right after the crusades and Richard has just returned The Sheriff of Nottingham is rising in power and wealth. Robin of course is his enemy and thwarting many plans. Marian doesn't enter for a while yet. But we'll worry about that later. As of right now, Robin and his band of Merry Men (and a few women) are camped in Sherwood Forest.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Arden sat near the fire. The chill of the morning was cold against her face.

message 3: by Elizabeth (last edited Feb 28, 2011 03:59PM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Alicia stretched, not wanting to leave the warmth of her blanket. She blow her breath out in a silvery puff. Must be cold if I can see my breath She thought.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Arden noticed Alicia was awake. She scooted closer, "Hey."

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Alicia propped herself up with her elbows. "Hi!" She pushed the hair out of her eyes. "What times is it? Do you know?"

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "I'm guessing 6:30ish. Not positive."

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) "Wow, I never used to get up this early when I lived in the village." Alicia sat up and started to tuck her hair back into its braid.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "I know. It's pretty early." Arden began playing with her own usual long braid.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Alicia finished her braid then got up and started to fold her blanket. "Anything for breakfast?"

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "I have actually started yet. Wanna help?" Arden stood. She grabbed a few logs from the pile and placed them in the center of the large fire pit. The remaining ashes from yesterday were now cold.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) "Sure, what can we make?" Alicia reached into her pocket and grabbed her flint and steel. She knelt by the logs and struck the two together trying to coax a spark to start the fire with.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Um. What's easy? Biscuits....I dunno." Arden grabbed a pot and walked to the nearby stream a few paces away. She returned iwth it full of water. "I guess mush. I dunno."

(what do they eat?!)

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) (Deer, yeah mush. Umm...vegetables.)

"Okey, what do we have to make anything with?" Alicia walked to where the game sacks where laying on the ground. "Here is some barley, we can make a mash out of that. Oh wait! Here some floor. I wonder who they stole that from? Never mind about the mush we can make Biscuits and I'll cook some of that deer." (Kinda like a sandwich.)

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Sounds good. I'll start the mush." She walked over to where there were some grains and a few other supplies. She mixed a few in the water and put it on the stove after pouring out extra water.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) "Okey, great!" Alicia grabbed the small sack of floor started mixing the biscuits. She grabbed a small frying pan and stuck it on the fire, putting the biscuit in it. Then she went over to where Robin's men a had strung up a deer, she took out her knife and cut a few slices. Coming back to the fire she stuck the pieces on sticks and leaned them out over the fire to cook.

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah After about ten minutes, the mush was looking ready. Arden grabbed a spoon and tested it. "How are the biscuits. The mush is done."

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Alicia quickly flipped the biscuits to check the bottoms. "Done!" She announced "and so is the deer." She took the venison off the stick and cut it into smaller pieces. "There, all done. Help yourself!"

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Arden smiled as she excepted the biscuit. She grabbed a spoon and dished up two bowls. She offered one to Alicia, "Want one?"

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) "Yeah, thanks." Alicia took the bowl from Arden, grabbed a biscuit and a piece of the venison. She grabbed a log and rolled it closer to the fire. "Still kinda cold out."

(Hey, who was RP Robin Hood again?)

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Ummm. I can for now. I'm still trying to decide what to do about Marian. She was supposed to come in later but then my girl is his daughter......So...)

Arden sat next to Alicia. "Yeah. I'm surprised no one woke up!"

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) (Hmmm....IDK! You could maybe have her be pregnant again so that Robin sent her to live in a vallage instead of the forest.)

"Yeah, especially with that small in the air. Can't they smell the food?" Alicia took a bit out of her venison then tasted the mush. "This mush is delicious by the way." She said with her mouth full.

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah ((that could work...like it))

Arden nodded, "I know." She turned and saw her dad, the legendary Robin Hood approached. He stopped and sniffed, "What is that smell?"

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) ((Okey good.))

"Biscuits, venison and mush." Said Alicia.

message 24: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 69 comments Kasim woke up to the smell of food. He walked over to Arden and Alicia. "What is this." he said in a heavy arabian accent.

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Arden smiled up at him, "Biscuits, venison and mush, or porridge." Arden dished him up a bowl and handed it to Kasim. She made another one for her brother. "Here you go."

message 26: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 69 comments Kasim looked into the bowl and sighed. "We neeed lamb."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Enya rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Glancing around, she saw that some of the others were already up and moving, looking much more awake than she felt. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sleep in."

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Arden smiled, "Yeah lamb would be nice." She turned to Enya. "Oh you didn't sleep in. I'm just and early riser. It's about 7 in the morning I'm guessing."

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) "Yeah, I don't get up this early, if I can help it." said Alicia finishing her bowl of mush.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Arden smiled at her friend, "I know. But sometimes you just...do!"

Robin watched his daughter mingle with the other youth of the group. He was glad other had joined. "Where is your sister Arden?"

Arden nodded to the sleeping figure of her sister. "Bryll is asleeping away."

message 31: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 69 comments Kasim looked up. "Robin, we need lamb."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Enya shrugged away the comment and looked at her breakfast blankly. "I have no idea what he's talking about; I woke up after that conversation. Don't ask me." Her breakfast stared up at her, and it sudden;y struck that she'd had quite a bit of venison since joining Robin and the others in Sherwood. She looked back up at thier leader, saying, "But I will agree with Kasim. We need lamb."

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Robin nodded, "I know. We'll send out a party today. Duke of Nottingham's got some mighty fine sheep."

Arden nodded, "I'll go father."

message 34: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 69 comments Kasim stands as well. "I will go to."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've heard that the Duke is on a trip to London at the moment, so now would be a good time to rob him," Enya commented. "The servants will be relaxing and less on thier guard. I know that when I was working in the castle, whenever the sheriff and his wife were away we servants took the time to catch our breath."

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Robin nodded, "okay. Sounds good. Arden, I would suggest going soon. Maybe half hour or so."

Arden nodded, "Sounds good."

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) "Can I come?" Alicia asked Arden.

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Arden nodded, "Totally!"

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) "Great!" Alicia grabbed her bow and sheath. "How far is Nottingham? Should I bring my blanket?"

message 40: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 69 comments Kalim grabs his quater staff and holds it in his palms. "I need to knock a couple heads with this"

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Alicia smiled "A change in diet would be nice." she said.

message 42: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 69 comments Kalim smiles and turns to Alicia "Have you ever had horse?"

message 43: by Elizabeth (last edited Mar 02, 2011 06:38PM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) "No, unfortunately but I've always wanted one."

message 44: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 69 comments Kasim cocks his head. "Are you being sarcastic?"

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) "Of course not, would I do that? No seriously, I've wanted one for a long time. I've ridden at my uncles before but never had my own horse. Why did you ask?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"...I think the point was lost somewhere along the way." Enya hid a smile behind her hand, as she listened the conversation.

message 47: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 69 comments Kasim looked at the floor. "So, we going or what?"

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Arden nodded, "Totally, and Alicia. Kasim was asking if you had eaten horse. Correct?" She stood and grabbed bow. "Ready."

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Alica blushed "No, I've never eaten horse. I don't think I could." She turned to follow Arden "I'm ready!"

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Adren smiled. She hugged her dad. "We'll be back before noon." She motioned for the group to follow and set out for the town.

« previous 1 3 4 5