The Reasons Why you wrote your book or books discussion

No one needs to die alone

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (discipleshirley) | 5 comments Hi I am a nurse and I had a patient with out a family. When he was dying I felt like I had to be there. Thats what gave me the idea for Forever Promised.

Nurse Geri Lanham wanted to be anywhere but helping the doctor in removing her favorite patient from life support. Something goes terribly wrong and she ends up in the year 1888! In trying to find her way back to her time, Geri learns that once a promise is made from the heart it can transcend time to become Forever Promised.
check it out at www.ForeverPromised.com

message 2: by Stuart (new)

Stuart (mccallum) | 5 comments Hello Shirley,

Wow, what better reason to write a story...I am very pleased that he had somebody close and caring in his final hours.

Unlike many professions, doctors and nurses alike, stretch you as human beings to the extreme of emotions.

Forever promised is a magnificent choice for what I believe will be a wondrous, heartfelt read.

Stuart, (Beyond my Control)

message 3: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (discipleshirley) | 5 comments Thanks, yes it takes a toll, I love patient care what I hate is everyone you meet you are mentally diagnosing them! Not every one does this it is my own foible. Shirley

message 4: by Stuart (new)

Stuart (mccallum) | 5 comments Not everyone is cut out to care for others. I must say, mentally diagnosing people you meet could be a good beginning for your next book!

Keep smiling, Stuart

message 5: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (discipleshirley) | 5 comments Good idea, Stuart! You've already started the scene roller coaster in my mind! lol