The Lost Hero discussion

Out of Camp Action (RP) > Adventures of Carynn and Celeste

Comments Showing 1-50 of 306 (306 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah This is where Aaron and I can RP Adam and Carynn's journey.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carynn rode away from the other group with Adam.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, I need to fill you in on a couple of things. First, Chiron and me have made the decision to send to the Roman Camp Half Blood for safety reasons. Second, you will be staying there until all the Titans are gone for good. Sorry to say, but nobody now can know you are a Daughter of Hera. I will have to say you are a daughter of Apollo. If somebody finds out, who knows what will happen. I will stay in contact with you. And Carynn, do not, DO NOT, give attitude. Its sometimes a harsh place. Also, you will have to get a tatoo, so don't scream." Adam said. "We'll be there in at least an hour."

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carynn was a bit shocked, "You want to send me there, and you didn't consult me! THAT'S WHAT I HATE THE MOST, of all the stuff you just said. And what is it with you and Apollo? Are there any Roman things I should know? Do you know how to get to the camp?"

((Btw - she likes him, but she kinda forgets that when she's angry))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Calm down. If you want, I can change you to a daughter of Athena. Oh yeah, in Roman mythology, Athena is called Minerva."
((As a friend???))

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah ((eh sort of, but that doesn't right now))

"Whatever. I don't care. But I stink at Archery, so I'd have a hard time covering. Do you think I could have a list of the Roman God names and so forth. I should learn them. And I need a backup story. How I got claimed and ya yah. And what will the God think, whichever one is my "parent." Lots of stuff to take in."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll talk to Athena, and say that we just need to keep you protected. And you'll be fine. I'll say that you were walking one day and that something appeared on your arm, and it said 'Daughter of Minerva'. I know this is hard for you, just meeting a couple of kids, then leaving. But at your new home, you will be there for a while. I think we're almost here!"

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carynn followed silently. She was still fuming about it all. She called out to her sister. (BTW- they talk in the Hera cabin)

((can I have a list of the roman names of the Gods? So she doesn't mess up))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Go to this website: http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List... ))

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah ((thanks. Who would Vulcan be in greek? And Fortuna?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Vulcan...Uh, Hephistatus and I dunno Fortuna. Just ignore her.))

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (LOL. KK. We can go back to RP now.))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure.))
Adam and Carynn had got to the Roman Camp Half Blood. He took Carynn to a person, and Adam explained to her what her parent was and all of that stuff. He whispered to Carynn, "Okay, you're good to go. Remember, DO NOT tell anyone that you're a daughter of Hera. Now, you're a daughter of Minerva. Good luck." He said, riding back to Camp Half-Blood.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((And I think we should have another group for the Roman Camp Half Blood, ya know? And other people can make their own Roman Demigods.))

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah ((yeah we should. Shall we ditch yours and make a new one? Or change up yours? I dunno.))

Carynn stared into the bleak camp. It was sot strange and new. Carynn was still mad at Adam, but she walked in. She suddenly remembered that Percy had been sent here. Maybe he would remember her. At least she hoped. She wealked in. The guy Adam had talked to approached her. ((are you gonna play him or what?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, I'll play her. And we'll ditch the one I made. Wait-we'll just use mine and start from scratch.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The woman approached her. "Now, I assume that you're a daughter of Minerva. I am Lupa. To let you know, I can turn into a wolf. But I must tell you, if you are strong, then you will survive. But if you're weak, then you will probably die. But no matter. The boy that took you here has given me direct orders to watch you, Daughter of Hera. Don't worry. I am good friends with the boy. And tonight, you will get your tatoo. You will stay in a special cabin. Got it memmorized?" Lupa said to Carynn.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (( Okay. :) okay. so we'll like totally redo it? Can I be a mod if I join?))

Carynn nodded a bit stunned. "How do you know...? Did Adam tell you? Tatoo? I think I know what you mean." Carynn said, still a bit unsure of her new surroundings, and a bit full of remaining anger.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes.))
"He did, my darling. And first I want you to get settled."

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah ((i joined))

Carynn nodded hesitantly, "Uh, Okay. Um do I have to get the tatoo?" She followed Luna through the strange new camp.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is required. Now, I have to leave for a while, so you will be staying with the Elite Camper, Will. Good luck."

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Uh thanks." Carynn said as the woman left. She looked around her. Who was this Will?

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carynn looked around her at the strange camp for a while. She spent much time chatting with her sister. She was overjoyed that she had returned to her body and was alive. She wished she was back at Camp. She looked around trying to figure out who Will was.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Will walked up to her. "Ah, you are the Daughter of Juno! I'm Will, son of Minerva. At your service! So, let me show you around."

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carynn nodded, "I am." She follwed Will. She wondered if she was to have a different name here at the camp. She figured she'd have to figure one out.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

They started to walk around. "As you know, Lupa runs the camp. Here we have a number of Cabins. You will be staying with me, at my cabin. Now, tonight, you will be getting the tatoo, a special thing here. I won't tell anyone you're a daughter of Juno. Now, are you hungry? I can supply you with lunch right now."

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carynn looked around, "Um, sure. I guess I'm hungry."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good. What would you like? I can make a Chicken Alfredo, if you want?"

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Sure. I'm okay with whatever."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good." Will went back to his cabin, and in two minutes, he came back. "After this, I'll introduce you to your new campers."

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carynn nodded and took the lunch. She hrriedly finished, "Done. There is a place where I can keep Caramain right?" She said motioning to her Peagsi.

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Aaron, see the latest in Erica and Irvett Quest. We had an idea. let me know what you think.)

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carynn heard her twin in her head, 'Carynn, I nearby and I'll be coming there soon.'

'YESH!' she thought back.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess you could keep him. The stable is right over there. If you run into campers, tell them you're new and you're a daughter of Minerva."

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Sure." She headed for the stables. She stowed Caramain away then returned to Will. "So..."

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Oh and by the way, my thought-to-be-dead twin is alive and is gonna be here soon. Same alibi."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, okay.... How about you go to our cabin and get seddled."

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "Sure. Fine by me." Carynn followed Will to a cabin.

message 39: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Armenia (Aricia) | 1062 comments Mod
Celeste was finally inside the Roman camp and looked around. She was eager to see Carynn, and even more eager to tackle her with a hug. She nervously paced around, waiting for her twin. She hoped Carynn recognized her, after all she looked NOTHING like Celeste had, Aries had to be someone new.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Will saw the girl. He walked over to her. "Your sisters in there." He pointed to the cabin.

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carynn was inside the Athena cabin meeting cabin mates as Celeste told her that she was in. She excused herslef and then ran out the door. She saw Will talking to a girl. She then realized it was her siste. She stopped, hardly daring to believe her dream. Then her sister saw her and Carynn was out of her reverie. She ran for Celeste. "AAH! IT"S YOU!"

((do they have undercover names as well with the story?))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah))

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah ((did we choose those or not?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((what do u mean?))

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah ((did we choose the fake names for the twins while in camp?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Uh, we could say their names are Lilly and Shelia...))

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah ((could work. army- what do you want? we could do Jess and Tess. LOL any other ideas?))

message 48: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

(Well Celeste has been going by Aries so I was going to keep that.)

Celeste ran over and tackled Carynn to the ground with a hug. "YOU! I've missed you so much!" Celeste planted a kiss on her sister's head. "So did it take you a while to recognize me?"

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Okay.Carynn will be.....Elli)

Carynn laughed as she embraced her sister, "NO. Not at all!"

message 50: by Armenia, BELIEVE IN BOSTON! (new)

Celeste held Carynn close and started to cry she was so happy. "I'm so glad that we both made it. Now everything gets to be normal!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7