Dragon training Role Play discussion

Role play > Training camp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 559 (559 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (last edited Feb 23, 2011 05:29AM) (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) | 624 comments Mod
Nexxis was sitting on Neera in the ring, waiting for the signal to start.Nexxis Resived the signal and Neera took off for the rings of fire above them, there goal was to go through all of them in 30 sec.they got through the first one at 5 sec, "four more to go..." nexxis told her dragon.
looping in and out of them they finished with 15 seconds left.."Good girl."

Jumping off her dragon, she had to get ready for her next class,'TIOP' or'The importance of Partnership'.
"I'll see you later ok?"nexxis told neera.neera sent her a thought, which a dragon can only do to it's master,"You be safe.." she said to her.Nexxis walked off to hear more about how mister Rough teaches... again."The importance of your partnership with your dragon is soo very important,"Mister rough said."Let me get something straight to you all!IF you die, you dragon goes down with you, if your dragon dies, you will never have one again.." he stated to them all.

message 2: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

Hadees sat next to Neera,"I hate your partner." he said to her.

message 3: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

Neera walked up to ash,"Anything special in training today?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2011 12:33PM) (new)

Ash gave a flick of her ears that passed as the dragon version of a shrug. Nothing out of the ordinary. You?

((since dragons can't really talk i think i'll use italics...))

message 5: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

((ok, when i had her talk, the humans around can't here them.))

"no." she said to her." the usual." she said as she layed down.

Nexxis sat through the boring class once more. when it was finished she ran out to the dragons to take Neera for a flight. getting on neera she saw ash."Hay ash! Is your trainer here today?" she knew the dragon couldn't talk to her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jo appeared just then, as if on cue, and gave Neera and Nexxis a casual salute. "Hey there," she said, nodding to each of them and leaping on to Ash's back. "Sorry, skipped class today."

message 7: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

"Well he talked all about how if we die our dragon dies and if our dragon dies we don't get another one." Nexxis said in the same boring tone the teacher spoke in."I'll race you to the forest!" she said. her and Neera taking off.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jo gave Ash a gentle kick, signaling takeoff, and they shot forward into the air. Jo laughed heartily. "You can't beat a Night Fury in a race!" she yelled good-naturedly. "Bwahaha!"

message 9: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

(Look at the charries)

"Well what happens When your racing one?" Nexxis said to her. Neera Flying higher into the clouds.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((ooooh didn't even notice that haha I feel stupid!))

Jo spurred Ash onward and laughed out loud. Rather than following Nexxis into the clouds, she dove low, skimming the water, splashing everywhere and throwing her arms into the air.

message 11: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

Neera stopped taking commands from Nexxis and dove straight down near the water, in front of ash and jo.
"HaHa!" Nexxis said.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jo stuck out her tongue. Ash splashed her wing into the water and sent water flying at Neera and Nexxis.

message 13: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

Nexxis was splashed by the water she said in her mind to her companion.

Neera and nexxis Dove into the water and didn't come back up.

message 14: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

Neera brought them up out of the water and into the air."Miss me!?" nexxis asked jo.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jo couldn't help but be impressed. "How did you do that?!"

message 16: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

"Well if you would go to class you would know!" nexxis said to her flying in circles.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jo scowled. "But class is sooo boring! I'd rather just be...out! Exploring! And flying!" She hung on tight to Ash and they spun through the air.

message 18: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

"in order to be a good rider you must learn about being one!" nexxis said to her.

message 19: by Amy-chan, i'm a vocaloid fan! (new)

Amy-chan | 257 comments Mod
sora walked onto the ring, searching with his gaze for kori, he saw her and whistled, she came running/flying over happily. sora smiled and stroked him, cooing soflty and friendly to her, he mounted and flew in the same direction as nexxis and jo took, not really meaning to follow them

message 20: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

Jared took off on hadees, fallowing Sora into the sky.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"But I HATE learning," Jo complained. "You know that, Nex!"

message 22: by Amy-chan, i'm a vocaloid fan! (new)

sora, noticing the dragon behind him, thought to kori speed up, they went from a leisurly pace to almost their fastest, he was far away almost imediatly and looked back to see the distant shape of jared on his dragon

message 23: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

"Well! Then i can tutor you in the evenings!" Nexxis suggested.Neera and her diving back into the water and back up.

message 24: by Amy-chan, i'm a vocaloid fan! (new)

sora, looking ahead again saw the trick and wondered how she did it, he sped up again to get closer to them

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jo frowned. "I guess you're better than our teachers. Okay."

message 26: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

Nexxis saw Sora coming,"Hey Sora!" she said to him.

message 27: by Amy-chan, i'm a vocaloid fan! (new)

"hi!" he called back, then, swooping closer he said "how'd you do that trick?"
{{i'm going to change my charrie, i suck at making shy people}}

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((sounds ok to me))

message 29: by Amy-chan, i'm a vocaloid fan! (new)

{{just did, much better}}

message 30: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

"Don't you listen in class? I'll teach you both later! It's complicated!" she said as her and neera sped up.

message 31: by Amy-chan, i'm a vocaloid fan! (last edited Feb 24, 2011 06:43PM) (new)

"i don't take the class, maybe i should though" sora said, speeding to keep up

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jo laughed. "Let's beat 'em, Ash," she said softly to her dragon. They sped ahead - Jo might not be nearly as good at tricks as Neera was, but she could fly faster than just about anybody.

message 33: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

"Yes! It's all about how partnership with your dragon is important!" she said to him. Neera taking her up into the sky again.

message 34: by Amy-chan, i'm a vocaloid fan! (new)

"ok, i'll enroll then" sora said happily and dodged as jo swpt past him "woah you're fast" he called after her

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can't do tricks for my life," Jo called back loudly, "But at least we're fast!!"

message 36: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

Jared saw them all, playing in the air. Hadees sped up to them all just so jared could mock them,"Shouldn't you be practicing? You'll never beat me!" he said to them as he flew up in the air with hadees.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jo took this as a challenge and she and Ash sped up, overtaking Jared. "Ha!" she shouted triumphantly. The wind whistled loudly past her ears as she flew.

message 38: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

Hadees shot fire at Ash, breaking one of the rules."Way to go Hadees." Jared said.

message 39: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

Nexxis flew back down with them."Jared! You can't do that!" she yelled at him.

message 40: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

Nexxis looked at her surroundings, they have flown out of the training range, there could be monsters and wild dragons out here."Guys! We should turn back!" she said to them.

message 41: by Amy-chan, i'm a vocaloid fan! (last edited Feb 26, 2011 09:52AM) (new)

"youre right let's go" sora said to nexxis

message 42: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

Turning Nexxis told Neera to hurry."We can't go out there till we've completed training, I don't like it out there, there's a worse chance that your dragon would die!" she said to him, going over today's lesson.

message 43: by Amy-chan, i'm a vocaloid fan! (new)

"well then let's hurry!" sora said, he glared at jared "get out of the way, now"

message 44: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

JAred just kept going, he knew there were wild dragons out there but he didn't care.He swerved around him letting him pass.

Nexxis turned to her friend."I heard that there are still wild dragons on the Academys land." she said.

message 45: by Amy-chan, i'm a vocaloid fan! (new)

{{gtg}}

message 46: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

((kk))

message 47: by Amy-chan, i'm a vocaloid fan! (new)

"good luck getting burned" sora called out to jared and turned to nexxis "i didn't know that, i didn't realise there were still wild dragons! just kidding, there's alwys got to be more so we can tame em'"

message 48: by Call~Me~Rose, The brains of the gang (new)

"YES! and there are even some as small a a rose!" she said to her friend."We can go into the forest and look for some!"

message 49: by Amy-chan, i'm a vocaloid fan! (new)

"yeah, sure! are they really that small, i've never heard of that type before" sora pulled up kori and they kept on flying, by now they were back inside the boundries

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Kpaige96 wrote: "Hadees shot fire at Ash, breaking one of the rules."Way to go Hadees." Jared said."

Ash dodged the fire just in time and hissed at Hadees. Bug off!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12