Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Students at Hogwarts > Draco Malfoy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Now there is, so alls good.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I'm sorry, but you guys are mods too, you can create them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Draco is creepy!!!!! Ugh!

message 4: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

totally

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
IM IN SCREAM MODE!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Why?

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAWWWRRR!!!! *breathes fire*

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

That was my first question...

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

sorry i was in scream mode. im done now. unless someone tells me hermione is better than snape. ewww those words dont fit right in my mouth!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay, and hermione could never amount to Snape, never.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

EAT THE TRUTH!!!!!! Because it IS!!!!!! Hermione is weird!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

FACE THE MUSIC!

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(LOL!!)

EAT IT!! EAT THE TRUTH ERICA AND ARTI!!!!! FACE THE MUSIC!!!!! HERMIONE SUCKS!!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha! And Snape wins again!!!!

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

what does gcf mean!?!?!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

No, because I don't care...

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

LOL!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

That's just sad...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Gfc! That is just sad.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't play games with me! I won't say it! I'm not stupid!

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

thats nasty and weird! i never heard of that!!!! STFU ERICA!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Really? Your the one that posted it!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Whatever! It doesn't matter

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

its still really innapropriate

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree, and really offensive to cars!

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

LOL!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

No, that was the other thing...

message 30: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "sorry i was in scream mode. im done now. unless someone tells me hermione is better than snape. ewww those words dont fit right in my mouth!!!"

HERMIONE IS BETTER THAN SNAPE!!!!!

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Arti wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "sorry i was in scream mode. im done now. unless someone tells me hermione is better than snape. ewww those words dont fit right in my mouth!!!"

HERMIONE IS BETTER THAN SNAPE!!!!!"

IN YOUR CRAZY WEIRD WORLD!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

IN REALITY!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
hEED MY WARNIG, SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES OPEN...

message 34: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I'M TREMBLING!! NOT!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "IM IN SCREAM MODE!"

oh no.

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

YARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!RAWRRR!!!!!! BARRKRKKRKRKRKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOWWWWWWWLLLL!!!!!!

message 37: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

more like dog mode

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

what i bit you?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yeah that too. :)

message 43: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

ouch! a Tiffany bite!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments can't imagine that ... oh no ... oh no ...

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yeah its better not to imagine that. i punched this jerk in the stomach because he made fun of these two brothers that are like my bffls and his stomach was red and he couldn't bend

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments what?!!?!?!?!??!!?!??!

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yes. the two twins were indian and the guy paul (who is like 1'2) said i can sell ur family for 3 cents so i punched him and screamed at him and when his friends came to defend him i raised my fist about to punch and they ran away. i didn't even get in trouble. it was at this hangout place called the youth center.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Hey we have a youth center 2.

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

cool!

message 50: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i have no idea if I do

« previous 1 3