Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

House Elves > Winky

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
I like her name

message 2: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

wink wink

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments you know, maybe someday people will use lawl just like lol. and then we could get credit for it.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments well mainly the credit should go to tiff

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments what kinda face is that?

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
oh yea i get credit cuz i made a cool group!!!!

message 8: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "oh yea i get credit cuz i made a cool group!!!!"

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "oh yea i get credit cuz i made a cool group!!!!"

which wouldn't be half as kewl without me!

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hannah wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "oh yea i get credit cuz i made a cool group!!!!"

which wouldn't be half as kewl without me!"

maybe lol jk yea its true. but you weren't the first mod!!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Actually, I was the 3rd, but I am the mod with the most comments, not bragging, or boasting just sayin.

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea. cuz you made that spring ball stuff. otherwise either me or erica would have a lot of comments. just guessing

message 13: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "oh yea i get credit cuz i made a cool group!!!!"

which wouldn't be half as kewl without me!"

same, hello. I am AWESOME!