Wonderland Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > ROLEPLAY BRAINSTORMING

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you need any ideas or inspiration for the RP, here's where you can talk.

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Kewl

message 3: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Wabbits Wule.....

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Lol. Is Ev still here?????

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) We need something exciting to happen.... like an attack.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Agreed. We need Grentai to come back.

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) And Ev to be here. Or maybe an attack from Redd's soldiers.

message 8: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) whos that?

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Who's who?

message 10: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Grentai..

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

the jabberwocky

message 12: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Yeah, he's a jabberwocky.

message 13: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) oh...

message 14: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) For now, what if Roe and Madison got into an argument? That'd at least give us something to do.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Works for me

message 16: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) All right. Let's do it, then.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 130 comments Mod
Poet in the Dark (Owl at Gizzard) wrote: "Lol. Is Ev still here?????"

I AM TRAPPED IN A GLASS BOX OF EMOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sort of here though, seeing as it's an imaginary box.

message 18: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Lol. For how long?

message 19: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Can we do the attack on the camp now?

message 20: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) sweet.. can't help it ima bunny.....

message 21: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Lol. :)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 130 comments Mod
Well, I am so worried and anxious about Max and Fang because someone told me they didnt get back together in Angel (not sure if they just wanted to freak me out, because i am SOOO team Fax) and then I'm all worried that Cassandra Clare is going to do something in City of Fallen Angels that breaks Clary and Jace up (and even though that would mean that i would have him to myself, i love them together) and i am soooooo irritated with my story because my two characters are just not mixing well and i am in the middle of an imagination CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!! So it should last until April.

message 23: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Oh, that's not good.... I've kind of given up on Maximum Ride. The series was good at the beginning. Now it doesn't have much of a plot....

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate it when my characters don't mix well! But actually the one time that happened to me, I was basing one charrie off me and one off this guy I liked. But then one of my friends totally stabbed me in the back and stole him (which has now happened to me 3 times, fml) and so I guess it just wasn't meant to be, so I killed that charrie off and brought in a new love interest for her.

message 25: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Niiiiiiice. Can we do the attack from Redd now????? Pleeeeeeeease?

Ah. YES!!!!!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Poet in the Dark (Owl at Gizzard) wrote: "Oh, that's not good.... I've kind of given up on Maximum Ride. The series was good at the beginning. Now it doesn't have much of a plot...."

I agree. and YEAH, BRING ON THE REDD!

message 28: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Roe will finally be able to prove herself to Xera. Haha.

Hey, I had an idea.... what if Roe and Xera turned out to be cousins?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

through who?

message 30: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) No idea. *shrugs* I dunno, I thought it would just add more tension between the two. Perfect recipe for more drama.

Poet in the Dark (Owl at Gizzard) wrote: "Roe will finally be able to prove herself to Xera. Haha.

Hey, I had an idea.... what if Roe and Xera turned out to be cousins?"

ooooohhh...YES!!!!!!!

and there are so few guys....only two...and we have so few characters...I'm gonna make someone else...

message 33: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Yeah, I'll make a guy. And a talking animal.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree, hm, lemme figure out their family tree.
so...

Redd's mom & Redd's dad
their kids: Redd and Xera's mom
Xera's mom marries Xera's dad
Xera's mom's kids: Xera, Alyss (dead), and Harlett (i think?)

ok so Roe can be Xera's father's sister's daughter (aka cousin).

message 35: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) So for Roe to prove herself, what if Xera was injured and Roe healed her? Or Sid was hurt badly and Roe healed him? Just some ideas....

how about she heals Sid? it would give him reason to like her, which adds to the drama...

message 37: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Yeah! Okay, we'll do that.

Wait a sec...with all this drama, we do need to know who ends up with who...I vote that there's some sort of temporary relationship, and then they fight and it falls apart and then one person ends up with someone who had originally liked them.

Wow that looks like i went insane. can anyone understand that?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

no yeah i get it. oh and madison is totally gonna end up crushing on mark. she hates him too much, i decided. when a girl hates a guy she always has to end up liking him, its just so funny.

message 40: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Okay.

Oh dear...everyone likes Mark...XD

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

so mark ends up with...um, somebody. i really dont care who. i can make it work with whatevs you guys want. and sidero ends up with one of other girls. and we'll have one leftover girl and somebody can create a guy charrie for them or they can remain single.

message 43: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) I can make another guy, just not right now. I'm strapped on time.

yeah, i uderstand.

As long as I'm not roleplaying the guy who ends up as Xera's boyfriend, I'm good. because then it just gets awkward...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

this is true. which is why mark and madison cant be a couple, in the end. so...xera and mark or roe and mark?

Poet, if you don't mind, could it be Xera and Mark?

message 48: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Sure. I'll make the guy who ends up with Madison if ya want.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, doesnt have to be any time soon though, whenevs you want to.

Thanks, Poet!

« previous 1