Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

House Elves > Dobby

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
One of my favorites

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) House elves have such big eyes.

message 3: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

They're cool

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
lol

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
ooh thats cool....I GOT 1000 COMMENTS TIME TO MAKE A TOPIC!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah who doesn't love dobby?!?!??!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I'm glad someone finally created a folder for houseelves. :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments you r online! surprise!

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

im online too! suprise!!

message 10: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "im online too! suprise!!"

lol, I know, but erica is literally always online. You know we should rename this the mods group, because more than half of the comments are made by the mods. lol. I'm just kdding.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments your welcome.

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol i dont come on when i have school or chiropracter or ccd though but basiacally im always on

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, but still ... more than half the comments belong to the mods, and you know that's true.

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea.

message 16: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

no duh

message 17: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((irene, your turn to say yes or something))

message 18: by Sun (new)

Sun (the one that glows in the dark, of course) (sun39) | 8 comments Poor Dobby. I would've liked him to be Harry's house elf in the end.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Mods!!!!! I almost have 1000!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

1000....comments...now!!!

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

you have 967, sorry

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

:(

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

:'(

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

>.<

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

ugh...I thought I did! I must've imagined it...

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol. now you do!

message 27: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

true, so alls good

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 29: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

message 31: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)