Immortals After Dark discussion

Talking about the series > Anyone know what comes after Dreams of a Dark Warrior?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gyn (new)

Gyn  (gynh) | 2 comments So, I just finished Dreams of a Dark Warrior and am already pining for the next book! Does anyone know who is next or when it's scheduled to be released?? I am thinking Lothaire and maybe Nix?

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 34 comments I have been searching for this answer too hahaha. I am almost done with Dark warrior and need something to look forward too.

message 3: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Smith January 2012 Lothaire's book comes out most likely. Will maybe be a novella in between...

message 4: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Smith Also its not Lothaire and Nix, its confirmed.

message 5: by Gyn (new)

Gyn  (gynh) | 2 comments Hmmm...where was it confirmed its not Nix? Any idea who it is?

Just Call Me Gyna (nandagakagina) | 2 comments Well, that is disappointing, I was hoping it would be Lothaire and Nix :( Oh well! I loved Dreams of a Dark Warrior and I can't wait for the next book. I am glad she doesn't rush through it though just to get more books out, she takes her time to get the book perfect before publishing. I haven't been disappointed yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Estela (new)

Estela I haven't seen any confirmation about them not being together on her forum, and I tend to lurk there a lot.

There might a story coming out sometime this year but so far Kresley hasn't confirmed anything. I'm thinking either Uilleam or Rok here. Or maybe the Arch Fury.

Lanthe will probably get a full-length book after all. It doesn't look like she could be the next heroine, but Kresley does like to throw surprises at us.

message 8: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Smith Virginia *Vylence* wrote: "Hmmm...where was it confirmed its not Nix? Any idea who it is?"
I saw it here, actually*grin*.
It think it was on FB. KC said that Lothaire will be the next book in Jan 2012 but that Nix has a long way to go and that her book will be near the end...

message 9: by Estela (new)

Estela Kresley also said back in August that Lanthe was gonna get a lot of screentime in Regin's book and--
Let's say Kresley says a lot of things just to throw us off.

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jen421) | 36 comments I'm not sure when, but I've heard somewhere that one of the books will be Kristoff and Fury.