*Frugal Book Lender* discussion

Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chai (new)

Chai (Chai_Tee) | 14 comments Mod
I know their are tons of book swaps and book exchange programs currently on the web, but I feel this one is special because of the women who inspired it! Ultimately, we're here to help each other explore (even further!) the world of books, dip into different genres and save more than a few pennies while doing it!

message 2: by Literary (new)

Literary Hi I'm Margaret. I thought I'd introduce myself since I just joined. I think this group is a great idea and I actually have a swap group here on goodreads that is by invite only for Canadians. Not sure just how it is done here but I have a "swap" shelf on my account which lists my books available to swap so if anyone is interested just send me a message. I am interested in swapping a book but must get one in return. Thanks!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I am very Happy that I came across this group, i like swapping my books for books that im interested in, thats if the person that i swap my books with is honest, and will send the book,and if i swap a book to someone, i will also like to receive one in return,...Thanks!

message 4: by Chai (new)

Chai (Chai_Tee) | 14 comments Mod
welcome! feel free to post books and correspond with others in the group;)!