Clive Cussler discussion

Dirk Pitt on Kindle

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Will (new)

Will | 3 comments have you all seen how few Dirk Pitt Novels are on kindle?
Atlantis Found (A Dirk Pitt Novel)
Trojan Odyssey
Valhalla Rising
Treasure of Khan
Raise the Titanic!
The Mediterranean Caper

Just These few books are available for Kindle

All Oregon Files books are available though...

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri Wright (terrilovestoread) | 8 comments I hadn't checked out already released available Kindle versions since I have everything in hard or paper versions. You've seen the little checkbox to put your 2 cents in to make books available haven't you? If not, when you go onto the particular book's Amazon "page", it's usually off to the left. If enough folks request a Kindle version, they will put it out there. Although going forward I hope new books will be available for Kindle.

message 3: by Will (new)

Will | 3 comments I got them all in paperback, but it's easier to carry my kindle then it is to carry a book. It's just something for Dirk Pitt fans to keep in my mind.

message 4: by Cory (new)

Cory Nance | 2 comments Yeah, I've noticed that. I'm working through the Oregon Files with my library then will do the same with the Pitt books, but love reading on my Kindle also.

Just can't afford to buy all the books. I have gone through Amazon and requested all the Pitt books on Kindle though.

message 5: by Paul (new)

Paul W | 8 comments I have been buying all the books at local thrift stores in hard cover. It is amazing how many you can find and they average around 2 bucks each. Most all are first editions.

message 6: by Shane (new)

Shane Phillips I have 58 Clive Cussler audiobooks queued up. Tracked on fictfact.com I am doing the Pitt, Fargo, Isaac bell, numb, Oregon series.

I had listened to some Dirk Pitt in my school days. Looking forward to rereading them

message 7: by Bob (new)

Bob Beaupre | 1 comments I have read some of Clive's over the years. Actual started with Jack Du Brul who co-authored with Clive. Read through all of those. But as of recent I have started the Dirk series starting with the first written Pacific Vortex!, just started Night Probe. All good reads

message 8: by W.M. (new)

W.M. Wiltshire | 5 comments I have the entire Dirk Pitt, Oregon Files and Fargo series and some of the Isaac Bell as well. All of my Pitt are in paper, most of my Fargo are Ebooks, guess I was running out of shelf space.

I also have all of Jack Du Brul’s books. Am currently reading The Lightning Stones. His style is so similar to Cussler’s.