The Reading Crew discussion

Upcoming Reads > March Reads!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda I know this group is almost dead, but I won't let it foster it's wounds!! Suggestions for next month's reads are abound! Please Suggest!

message 2: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Mar 03, 2011 01:14PM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 9 comments Um, Beastly or Saiyuki?

message 3: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda I read beastly but im not familiar with saiyuki. have you read it?

message 4: by Nissa (new)

Nissa (nissaday) | 1 comments I just started "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" by Aron Ralston today. I've had it for a long time, but now want to read it before I see the movie '127 Days'.

message 5: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda does it strike you well?

message 6: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, The Book Thief, Fallen, Water for Elephants, and Into the Wild are some other suggestions. I'll put a poll up soon unless someone else has more suggestions!

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 9 comments Rhonda wrote: "I read beastly but im not familiar with saiyuki. have you read it?"

No, but I have it coming in the library next week, and the show is pretty awesome XD

message 8: by Diane (last edited Mar 17, 2011 02:30PM) (new)

Diane | 1 comments How about
Marked (House of Night, #1) by P.C. Cast or Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville, #1) by Carrie Vaughn

message 9: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda marked was great. did you read the other one? I need to put a poll up soon sorry guys. Thanks for the suggestions Diane and Nissa and Demonic!

message 10: by - (new)

- (renkks) I agree with Marked, it sounds cool