Guardians of anime discussion

one on one rp > shannon and jesse's roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 213 (213 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1586 comments Mod
for shannon and me

message 2: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments So, characters first, or the setting/plot?

message 3: by Leone (new)

characters first

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments Persons name: Anya

Person's sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Race: Human

Family: She has no real family, except her little brother who was taken from her when he was only 11. He was taken by recruiters for a war.

Relationship Status: Single and looking.

Bio: She has a warm heart, but a short fuse. She has taught herself to be somewhat of a ninja. (As in Naruto ninja-ness ^-^) She has made her own throwing knives, which she is best at. She gets her strength to go on by knowing her brother is out there, 4 years later.

(Her appearence is in my pictures)

message 5: by Leone (last edited Feb 24, 2011 07:26AM) (new)

Person's Name: Auel Rinslet

Person's Sex: Male

Person's Age: 18

Person's Relationship Status: Single

Person's Family: Rich And In Different Countries

Person's History: Unknown

Person's Appearance:

Person's Race: Human

Person's Bio: Unknown At The Time

Other Info: Doesn't know that he was bitten by a vampire

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments Anya also does not know her last name. She has no rememberance of her father or mother. Just living in the one room house they found and fixed up before her brother was taken. No she lives alone, trying to go on, but has trouble every now and then. She also wants revenge on the people who took her brother against his will.

message 7: by Leone (new)

*Auel walks up to a house and the block that he is walking on and knocks on the door* Is anyone in there?

message 8: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *Anya gets up slowly, and peeks out the window* hmm... *She opens the door slowly* Can I help you..?

message 9: by Leone (new)

yes i was wanting to know if there are any houses that are for rent around here...my names auel.

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *She opens the door* Well... this one is available to rent out, but you would have to share witha roomate.

message 11: by Leone (new)

sure how much is the rent? *pulls out his wallet* i can pay a month right now.

message 12: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *She thinks for a moment* 120 a month.. *She says it quite unsurley*

message 13: by Leone (new)

ok *pulls out $120 and hands it to the girl* what's your name and who is the room mate i'll have to share with?

message 14: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments My name is Anya.. and I am your room mate. *She watches his reaction, but no matter what he says she will stay here*

message 15: by Leone (new)

oh ok i'll stay here and will be your room mate.....um...would you like to go for coffee?

message 16: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments Uhm.. yes, that'd be nice. *She said with a polite smile*

message 17: by Leone (new)

*i walk toward my car that's two doors down* I need to tell you something about me later on tonight ok anya

message 18: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments Ok, yeah sure. *She walks besides him, her long hair flowing in the breeze* Is it a big deal?

message 19: by Leone (new)

i might be it's has something to do with my past and I don't want to see get hurt if you didn't know

message 20: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments Oh, ok. Well, If you ever need help with anything, I can help.

message 21: by Leone (new)

alright *as i look around the perimeter for anything unusual* ok let's go. *unlocks the car and opens the passenger seat*

message 22: by Shannon (last edited Feb 24, 2011 07:34AM) (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *She gets in the passenger seat and closes the door, looking around the car then around outside*

message 23: by Leone (new)

* i open the driver's door and get after turning the car on* how do you like your coffee?

message 24: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments I like it black with one sugar in it.. not very original. But I love it like that. *She laughs alittle at this* What about you?

message 25: by Leone (new)

triple triple. i like mine with milk though...very common for me *laughs a bit and starts to drive towards the coffee shop*

message 26: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *She smiles, and looks ahead* That's.. That's the first time I've heard a guy actually use the name of their coffee. *She laughs alittle*

message 27: by Leone (new)

*i laugh* i think i'm the only guy that uses their coffees name

message 28: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *She smiles* That's a perk.

message 29: by Leone (new)

I smile* i guess it is *as we pull up towards the coffee shop*

message 30: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *She opens the door and steps out of his car, shutting the door gently* mmmh always smells good here.

message 31: by Leone (new)

i hear that this place has great coffee *i smile closing my door and quickly walking to anya's side*

message 32: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments Yeah, it does. I never really go anywhere else. It's small and quiet. Which I like. *Walks into the store through the door, her holding it open for Auel*

message 33: by Leone (new)

*i walk through and walk up to the cashier and give them our order. walks back with two coffees and hand anya hers*

message 34: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *Takes hers and smiles* Why thank you. *Goes to sit down in the corner at a two person table*

message 35: by Leone (new)

*i sit right across from anya*

message 36: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *sips coffee* So, do you want to tell me now? Or just talk about.. I don't know.. our life stories?

message 37: by Leone (new)

um....*looks around* let's talk about it...i am a swordsman and i have been having trouble with a couple people and for some reason their pissed at me and are now trying to kill me but right now they don't know where i am

message 38: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *She smiles, sitting there sipping her coffee* Well, that is just going to make our .. uhh roomate-ship? (Friendship? Haha) Even more exciting, now isn't it?

message 39: by Leone (new)

yes and i promise you that i'll protect you anya

message 40: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *She smiles* Thank you, Auel. That makes me feel more comfortable.

message 41: by Leone (last edited Feb 25, 2011 07:54AM) (new)

*i smile and wink at anya* i'm glad to hear that

message 42: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *smiles and gets up after they're done their coffee* hmm back to the house?

message 43: by Leone (new)

sure *smiles and looks at anya as i open up the door for her*

message 44: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *She walks out and heads towards his car* Soo, what do these people want exactly?

message 45: by Leone (last edited Feb 25, 2011 08:02AM) (new)

my life so that the can experiment on it to create either an artifiact life or a clone to kill me *as i start the engine of the car*

message 46: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *nods and wonders* hmm that opens up so many questions.. but I won't ask them. I know how annoying it can get.

message 47: by Leone (new)

no it's alright you ought to know anya

message 48: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments Well... Why you? Of all the questions... Why not a superhuman strength guy or something.... *She looks at him while he's driving*

message 49: by Leone (new)

Because i am their bosse's son and my dad wants my to be a freak but i don't want to....i'll show you when we get home what happened last time they tried to run tests on me

message 50: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Ward | 106 comments *She nods her head* ok, Is it bad that I am kind of thrilled by this?

« previous 1 3 4 5