Contemporary Christian Fiction discussion

Author's Corner > Ebook giveaway for "Playa Perdida"

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan (new)

Dan Schmidt | 10 comments "Playa Perdida" follows the discoveries and missteps of a pastor who moves to a Central American beach town, where people living in paradise still have issues. If you like Jan Karon's novels, or the stories of Alexander McCall Smith, you'll probably enjoy Playa Perdida, too.

This weekend, you can get a coupon for a free ebook at
http://toucanic.net/fiction/winter-e-...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan, I wouldn't mind reading it, especially since the words free and ebook are music to my broke little ears. Haha.

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan Schmidt | 10 comments By all means--take advantage of the deal!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Now, I know this might sound like a dumb question, but the book is not in Spanish, right? Playa Perdida is just the location where the book is set?

message 5: by Dan (new)

Dan Schmidt | 10 comments That's right--the book's *mostly* in English: a few Spanish phrases scattered around, but they usually come with translation, so no worries.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, cool. I just wanted to make sure because I'd hate to commit to reading it and giving it feedback and then realize I can't because it's in a language I don't speak or read. That would be bad, yes?

message 7: by Dan (new)

Dan Schmidt | 10 comments Si.

message 8: by Dan (new)

Dan Schmidt | 10 comments You're welcome--glad to be here!
P.S. the e-book coupon's up at www.toucanic.net

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dan, got a free copy and will read it soon. I'll review it and leave a comment on Smashwords.

message 10: by Dan (new)

Dan Schmidt | 10 comments Hope you enjoy it--and thanks!