A Wishing Warrior discussion

WindClan > WindClan RP

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((RP here))

message 2: by A fox in a snowstorm, I'm a mod? >:U Unheard of! (new)

A fox in a snowstorm | 85 comments Mod
Flowerstar groomed her pelt, and looked up at the warrior's den. She watched it as if waiting for someone to exit.

Snowstorm exited the warrior's den, she streched.

Flowerstar continued grooming.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Emberpelt yawned, and sighed as he though of putting together a dawn patrol. "Anyone up for a dawn patrol?" He called, looking at Snowstorm.

message 4: by A fox in a snowstorm, I'm a mod? >:U Unheard of! (new)

Snowstorm nodded. "I'll come." She meowed and trotted over.

message 5: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ((Can we have my apprentice ceremony? Please? Before the dawn patrol leaves?))

Sunkit padded out of the nursery. She was alone in the nursery, with nobody to keep her company. She spotted Flowerstar and bounded over to her. "Can we have my apprentice ceremony today? I have been alone in the nursery for a moon now since my mother died." Sunkit sighed. "I'm over 6 moons," She added.

message 6: by A fox in a snowstorm, I'm a mod? >:U Unheard of! (last edited Feb 25, 2011 06:26AM) (new)

((sUREZ))

Flowerstar quickly pounced onto Highrock. "Before we moveon with our duties, we have an apprentice to name." He purred.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Flowerstar's a boy?!))

Emberpelt gave a sigh of relief, happy to have a excuse not to go on dawn patrol. He fluffed his fur and sat down next to the crowd of cats.

message 8: by A fox in a snowstorm, I'm a mod? >:U Unheard of! (new)

((Whoops x3 imagine if she was lol))

"Sunkit, step forward." SHE meowed.

((Idk if Brooke is on))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk, we won't rp here until she comes on.))

Emberpelt looked at the small kit.

message 10: by A fox in a snowstorm, I'm a mod? >:U Unheard of! (new)

((OK))

message 11: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ((sorry I haven't been on...))

Sunkit dashed forwards. She glanced at the crowd of cats crowding her and felt a knot in her stomach. Which cat would mentor her?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Emberpelt purred. He remembered his apprentice ceremony. Or course, it had been emotional. His sibling, Frostkit, had passed away only the previous week.

message 13: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Windtail giggled at the small kit, she loved watching kits become apprentices.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Emberpelt continued to beam at Sunkit. Soon she would be among the many ranks of warriors, and she might even become leader someday.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 12 comments blindpaw couldn't see the kitten walk by but she new that smell by heart she smiled.